27.

The Next Day.
12:00 p.m.
Malayiah's Salon.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"A little more to the left" I told Redz and Del. Looking to see if it was positioned right I raised my thumb finger to them.

"mi tyaad yuh fuck" Redz complained taking out his kerchief to wipe his face.

"Y'all the one's that wanted to volunteer, but I ordered foot it should be here soon" I said just as the door opened showing Julani and Shawna with food in their hands.

"we didn't volunteer, Julani volunteered us" redz rolled his eyes and ran over to the two "thank you"

Calling down Alice and True from upstairs we all started to eat our food and engaged in conversation.

Walking outside I threw away our garbage and went back in.

"yuh ready" Julani asked me getting up

Nodding I told everybody we'll be back soon. Hopping into the car we pulled off.

Parking the car we got out and walked into courts. This was our first stop. Walking around the places I came across a black leather couch, telling Julani I wanted two he said ok and called a worker.

Taking a few folding chairs, a office desk, a reception desk along with three salon rolling trolly cart. Walking around more we got everything we needed and went on to the next.

- few hours later -

"Woii mi body" I said exiting the car walking inside with Julani. We had just finished shopping for everything, anything we did not get was already ordered.

"Finally" Alice exclaimed getting up.

Hearing a few horns blowing outside, we walked out to see all of the deliver trucks. We bought a lot of things, well Julani anytime I tried to pay with my own money he opposed giving me a look.

~~~