14.

Tuesday, February 7, 2023.
7:00 p.m.
Malayiah's house.

MALAYIAH "LAYIAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

Shawna and I were at my house getting ready. She invited me to Julani's club opening, I was going to say no but then again she said free drinks so why not?

Alice and True were out watching The Little Mermaid. She's been asking to watch it for quite a while so why not.

Finishing up Shawna's hair, I went in my closet and looked for my outfit. Shawna went and took a shower while I started doing my hair.

~~~

We were now dressed and checking to see if we had everything. Walking into the kitchen, I took out tek shot cups and a bottle of Hennessy. Pouring some into the cups I gave Shawna hers and we drank it.

Exiting the house, I closed up the door and we went to Shawna's car. Starting the engine she pulled off into the clubs direction.

"Punany too good fi give a wasteman none Deh 'pon another level, me a the real one don Ready fi whatever, matter a fact your Nah no time fi waste, oh no Punany too good fi give a wasteman none Deh 'pon another level, me a the real don yah Ready fi whatever, matter a fact your time up" I snapped singing along to Jada Kingdom and Stalk Ashley wasteman

Turning the camera on shawna she turned to look into the camera as she pulled up to a stop light.

"Me waan know whofa pocket nuff Me nah cuff no kruff Mean man fi cut Me nah waste my front Usher him out Wukliss and bruk, stop follow me up And no push your luck Try ease up out a me space now Bare fuckery yah chat a me ears now Respect to the man dem weh have dem own And if you need help fi save, you know who fi shout" She sang on the top of her lungs with a lot of attitude causing me to laugh.

She pulled off as the light turned green. Saving the video to my phone, I looked up to see that we were now in a parking lot.

"Comeee" she dragged taking up her bag as she opened her door.

Getting out the car, we walked up to the club. There was a long ass line. Walking to the front shawna hugged the bouncer.

"Larry, this is Malayiah" she said pointing to me

"Hi Malayiah" he smiled warmly looking over at me

Giving a wave in response, Shawna told him later as we walked into the club.