73.

"fuck" malayiah groaned as her eye opened but closed back immediately

she felt like she had been hit with a thousand bricks. scratch that ten thousand.

with a deep sigh, she opened her ears and allowed dem to adjust to the bright light.

"you're awake" she heard a voice from beside her causing her head to turn in that direction.

a little too fast, causing her to groan.

"take your time" the nurse rushed over to her "you've been in and out of consciousness since your first time here"

malayiah brows raised in confusion as she looked at the elderly woman in-front of her.

"weh yuh mean since mi first time here?" she asked softly "by the way where's Julani?"

now it was the nurse's time to be comfuse.

"Julani?" she chuckled awkwardly "there's no julani here hun"

Malayiah's brows furrowed as she looked over the woman "weh yuh mean 'there's no Julani here'? MI SEH WEH MI BLOODCLATT MAN DEH?"

the lady back away from malayiah not knowing what to say, completely taken aback by her tone and attitude.

"nuh you mia chat to? MI MAN! WEH HIM DEH?" she proceeded to get off the bed but was held back by buckles.

"a weh di fuck this?" she looked down "a weh mi deh? who put them ya pan mi? a wa kinda calamity dis pan mi doh God? tek the case and gimi the pillow cause mi ca sleep pan sowsow bed"

malayiah's attention came up to the elderly woman standing at the door. before she could answer; she pressed a button and an alarm went off.

minutes later two nurses ran into the room along with a security.

"what seems to be the problem here ms. rose" one of the nurse asked while the other stood giving malayiah a stink look.

awa mek auntie donna a look pan yuh suh? her subconscious asked causing her to hiss her teeth. Loudly.

"Is like it wa brush" the nurse asked her low enough so only the both of them would hear it.

she knew she could get in trouble for misconduct with a patient and she was on her final strike.

ignoring her question, malayiah tried to ignore the continuous questions being asked in her head. she couldn't understand anything, one minute she was at the airport, then Burger King and lastly she was in a car crash with Julani who is nowhere to be found.

"hello, miss kai'shae" the male doctor walked over to her "can you tell mi the last thing you remember please?"

sighing, malayiah sat upright ignoring the thumping in her head.