2.

Saturday, January 21, 2023.
1:00 p.m.
pan di endz.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

"Yes daddyyyyy" Keisha yelled as she bounced up and down on my dick.

Rolling my eyes, i hissed my teeth. Mi nuh know why she a behave suh cause mi sure she na feel nothing. Swim mi hood a swim ina this all my balls wa guh in.

"yow shotta" I heard redz calling out.

"Ease off" I said to Keish. Taking off the condom not even cum mi cum to bbclt, and she deh ya a moan and a scream fi 1 hour straight.

Going to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I saw keisha still waiting on the bed.

"A weh ya wait pan?" I asked her as I took up my car keys.

"nothing babes, just did a wait pan yuh" she answered walking over to me.

Using my finger to ease her off, I walked to the door and went downstairs. Keisha came down in a few seconds.

"Keisha wid eh 45" redz shouted making everybody laugh.

"ya fuckry man ino" del said shaking his head as he blowed out smoke from his mouth.

It was good to be out. Being in prison for 3 years wasn't for the weak but them couldn't keep mi nuh longer. One talk and addi Don talk, memba. I just needed a quick bruk and not even that Keisha coulda gimi.

Hearing the door open, I saw my cousin Shawna walk in.

Hailing up everybody, she took a seat beside me. Pulling out her phone, she searched for something then held up a phone to my face.

"yuh know she?" She asked

"I don't know" I respond shrugging my shoulders. "I don't think I've seen her before" mamz sexy yf and she look good to.

"oh okayy" Shawna responded like she was deep in thoughts.

"Who she?" I asked after a minute

"mi hairdresser" she said

humming in response, the conversation ended.

"why you woulda know har hairdressa?" My subconscious asked me.

"mi nuh know ute" I responded