9.

Thursday, February 2, 2023.
12:00 p.m.
Malayiah's Home.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"Ughhhh"I groaned as I rolled over in my bed.

Sitting up quickly, I rushed to the bathroom to complete my morning routine, then took a shower.

Putting on a boy shorts and tank top, I walked downstairs to hear the tv playing in the living room.

"Mommmyyy" True dragged running to me

"heyyy lovebug" I said lifting her up in the air

Walking into the kitchen I saw Alice making lunch.

"Good afternoon" she said sliding me a cup of coffee

Giving True a kiss, I placed her back on her feet causing her to run off to watch the tv.

"Afternoon and thank you" I replied taking a sip of the coffee

I have no idea how or when I got home. I'm positive Julani was the one that brought me home but all I remember is us talking and everything after is fuzzy.

"MALAYIAH" I heard opposite of me causing me to look over at Alice. "I've been calling you for a while, are you okay?"

"yes-yes I am." I replied walking over to the sink to wash the cup.

"If you're wondering, your friend brought you home. He was in a hurry but he said to tell you to call him when you woke up." She said handing me a plate of food

Saying a quick thank you, I told her she could leave when she like and I'll be upstairs.

Finding my phone under my sheets, I scrolled down to find Julani chat and called him.

"hello?" I asked once the call connected.

"aye gyal who you?doh call back mi man phone" a girl said on the other side of the phone.

a weh di bbclt dis

"Jade a who ya talk to" I heard Julani asked in the background

Hanging up my phone, I blocked his number on everything. Cause mi know mi know the name Jade from somewhere ino. Finishing eating my food, I went downstairs and washed up the dishes.

"Alice, yuh can get True ready fi Daycare fimi please" I asked her as I walked up the stairs

"Yess, come on True" she said taking True's hand.