54.

Same Day.
5:00 p.m.
📍: Malayiah's House

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"ughhhh" I groaned as I did my lashes. I had just finish doing my hair, which was a quick weave. Putting on the last lash, I stripped from the clothes that I had on and headed to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I stepped under it wetting my body so I could get use to the temperature of the water.

Grabbing my rag, I soaped it up using my dove soap. Washing my body thoroughly, making sure to get all the creases, I rinsed off and repeated this one more time with my body wash and my loofah.

After using the rag to wipe off, I grabbed my towel and walked to the face basin. Grabbing my toothbrush, I put some toothpaste on it and started to brush my teeth.

After a few seconds, I brushed my tongue and spitted the toothpaste into the basin.

Washing out my mouth and toothbrush, I placed it back in it's holder before taking up my face soap and wash my face.

Finishing my skin routine, I walked back into my room. Just as I was about to get ready, I heard knocks on my front door causing my brows to draw in confusion.

" a cya Drequan that already?" I said in dsbelief as I looked on the time.

7:00p.m.

Wrapping my towel around me tightly, I walked downstairs to the front door. Looking through the peephole I saw Julani standing scrolling on his phone.

Releasing a sigh of relief, I hissed my teeth before opening the door. Removing the phone from his face, Julani looked down on me smiling before taking in my toweled figure.

"a suh yuh ansa door fi everybody?" He asked with a displeased expression on his face.

"mi a mi own big woman ino" I replied before turning on my heels, walking back to my room.

A few minutes later, Julani walked in watching my every movement as he sat on my bed.

"which one" I asked holding up a hoop earing and the simple stud one.

"da one deh" he said pointing to the pair of silver stud earring.

Nodding, I placed them in making sure to secure the back so they don't fall off. Taking up my lotion, I drop my towel and moisturized my body. Ignoring Julani's stare, I grabbed my boyfriend jeans and paired it with a white long sleeve crop top.

"a weh ya guh Malayiah" He finally asked the question I hoped he wasn't going to ask.

"on a date" I replied ignoring eye contact as I walked in the closet for my black push toe slippers.