51.

Wednesday , June 21,2023.
10:00 p.m.
📍: Taboo .

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" MAI'SHAE| 21

"MI MEK A MOVE TO THE DOOR PEEP THROUGH" I shouted singing along to the lyrics of Skippa Wa Gwaan Last Night

Just as Shawna was about to sing the next verse the selector changed the song to Iwaata Tun Di Adda Way.

"BUMBOCLATT" Alice shouted putting down her cup "routine time"

Laughing we stood side by side rocking our body to the rhythm of the song.

Cute face yea she have the comfort
Wikid and bad man she full a tuff chat
Likkle and bad she nuh listen love song
Suh she fling it dung dehsuh suh she fling it up back

Bending over slightly we shook our ass and came back up trying to copy rebel's challenge from tiktok.

As the song came to an end, the selector began to speak.

"Wa gwaan people unuh good?"

Cheering erupted throughout the club as they answered his question.

"suh mi ave a special artiste fi unuh tonight, mek some noise fi him nuh" he stated playing a rhythm as an unknown man walked onto the stage.

Blanks fire throughout the room as the men threw up their gun fingers and lighters while the women started to scream.

The light illuminated his face making all his features show.

"Wa gwaannnnn" he dragged smiling looking out into the crowd "mi have summo new fi unuh, run it"

Chakka
A gun man ina yuh pussy suh the talking less
Leff yuh boyfriend and mek him ratid vex
Pull up in a crown or any mark x

"BUMBOCLATT" sounded throughout the club as everyone tried to find something to make noise with.

"Pulll upppppp" the selector laughed doing their normal sound effects

"Then him nice eeeee" Alice smiled starring up at the stage.

"naa look pan you ino" katty laughed taking up a bottle of water off the table. "mi naa lie stillz the song baddddd"

"yesss" I agreed as shawna and Alice nodded in agreement.

After performing a few more songs, Jqaun exited the stage thanking the crowd. Feeling my phone vibrating in my bag, I took it out seeing "🫀" flash across the screen.