31.

Continuation.

Opening the door Malayiah backed out of True's room slowly after turning on her night light. After the day she had she would be asleep until 10 o'clock the next morning.

Walking down the hall Malayiah opened Julani room door and walked in. Seeing him out on the balcony smoking she rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"fucking crasis" she mumbled stripping from her clothes.

She still was in disbelief and wouldn't give Julani a chance to explain. Why would she?he lied and that's all she needed to know.

Stepping out the shower, she wrapped a towel around her and walked out the bathroom. Taking a shirt and shorts over her overnight bag she dropped her towel.

She could feel Julani's eyes roaming her body but she didn't even want to see much less talk to him right now. Throwing the towel in the laundry basket she took up her phone and liad down.

Hearing Julani come inside from the balcony, she rolled her eyes and continued to scroll on her phone.

"Malayaih" walking towards her he sat at the edge of the bed.

He's been smoking ever since True's party ended. Her really fucked uo this time and he didn't know what to do.

Not getting a response he grabbed her phone out of her hands

yuh nuh hear mia talk to yuh bredda" standing from the bed he placed her phone on the dresser after powering it off.

Rolling her eyes, Malayiah turned on her side and pulled the blanket over her.

"mi nuh know weh ya behave suh fa, we deven deh" hissing his teeth Julani stared at Malayiah figure as she pretend to sleep.

"exactly" sitting against the headboard Malayiah stared at him "wi nuh bloodclatt deh suh stop fucking bada mi bout yuh wa explain and gwaan bout yuh business ute"

"Mala-"

"Shotta mi nav time fi this right now, duh yuh thing" she cut him off laying back down.

"so it's like that now? ok" Julani said walking out the room.

Going to True's room and placing a kiss on her forehead, he walked out the front door hopping his car and pulling off.

Hearing the front door open then close Malayiah rolled her eyes. Standing from the bed she walked to the balcony and watched as Julani's car drive through the gate.

Shaking her head she walked back into the room closing the door behind her. Searching Julani's room for a pair of scissors she finally found one and walked into his closet.

"fuck wid the wrong bloodclatt one" she said as she looked into the camera in his closet.

Taking one of his Clarks out of the box she started to cut through it. She continued doing this to twelve more before moving on to his clothes.

""Fucking shit house" she mumbled taking up his perfumes and throwing them in the trash.

Looking through his dresser she saw his birth paper, taking a lighter she lit it on fire and watch it burn to ashes.