30.

May 17, 2023.
10:00a.m
Photoshop.

It was finally True's birthday and everyone was trying to get everything together

It was finally True's birthday and everyone was trying to get everything together. Malayiah and True were at a photoshoot that she booked some months ago.

"Okayy ready" the photographer said as Malayiah and True got in position taking the final pictures.

Getting up, they walked to the back and got ready while the photographer packed up.

"okayy so I'll edit and send them later today. It was nice doing business with you" they shook hands as he smiled warmly.

Thanking him, Malayiah exited the studio with True as she looked around for Julani's car.

"Daddyyy" True yelled bolting down the the sidewalk towards Julani.

"Who's the birthday girl" Julani tickled her sides as she erupted in laughter.

Walking towards them with a smile on her face. Malayiah watched the two in awe.

"how hold are you?" Julani asked reading his eyebrows.

"THREE" she shouted raising up three fingers in his face.

"That's my girl" he praised her smiling.

Looking up at Malayiah he saw her roll her eyes and walked pass him going to his car.

"yo momma weird" he whispered to True as he walked off to his car.

Strapping True in her car set, he hopped in the drivers seat.

"where we headed to now" he looked over at Malayiah and licked his lips.

"we gotta pick up the cakes and her dress" she said sighing

Nodding, Julani pulled of the parking lot and headed towards the talior face.

Hearing her phone ring, Malayiah saw an incoming video call from shawana. Answering instantly she pulled the phone back to show her face.

"girl I'm not tryna see you, where my niece at" shawna said rolling her eyes.

"shame" passing the phone to True she told her, Aunty shawna was on it.

"heyyy my baby, happy Birthday" shawna shouted smiling hard.

"Auntie I'm three" she said holding up three fingers making Shawna chuckle and nod her head.

Walking around Shawna showed True how they were setting up the house for her birthday party.

"YESSS" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Passing the phone back to Malayiah they talk for a few more minutes discussing what needed to be done before pulling up at the tailor.

"So Malayiah you not gon talk to me" Julani asked as he lifted True in his arms.