67.

9:00 p.m.
📍: air bnb

(couldn't find a face claim fi him)

After taking a shower, I was now laying in my towel waiting on Malayiah to get out of the bathroom.

A few seconds later she walked out in a silk pink robe towards me.

"Ashley bingo fi true" I thought to myself as my eyes roamed over her body.

"suh weh yuh plan fi du- shhhhh" she cut me off placing her fingers on my lips.

WOIIIIIIII, mi feel mi heart a guh budumdumdum.

Nodding my head, I looked up at her with a smirk.

"She wa feel the cocky" my self conscious laughed dapping me up.

"hold on" she said as she walked out the room.

"yuh got this dominique" I pointed to myself as I looked in the mirror in front of me "Johnny don't disappoint mi"

Hearing footsteps coming towards the door, i tan back over to the bed back in the position I was.

Malayiah walked in, placing the bottle of wine earlier, alone with the two cups on the night stand. Pouring some in both the cups, the passed one to me. Downing it in a second, I placed the cup back on the nightstand, leaning back in the bed.

"yuh ready" she smirked looking over at me with low eyes.

"bawn ready" I replied nodding my head.

Dropping her robe on the ground, she exposed the lingerie she had on underneath as she walked over to me.

"Fuck" I voiced as I took in her appearance.

Opening the nightstand she took out four handcuffs. "gimi yuh hand"

Placing the handcuff on my hand, she tighten it before locking it onto the headboard. Doing this with my other hand and two feet, she was no seated beside me rubbing her hand along my chest.

"a when since yuh ina dem things ya" I asked her with a smirk on my face "neva tek yuh as one a dem girl deh ino"

Laughing, she grabbed my chin bringing my ears towards her mouth "what can I say? Julani taught me well"

Chuckling, I shook my head as she got up from beside of me walking towards the closet.

Looking around the room, my eyes became blurry as a yawn escaped my lips.