17.

Thursday, February 9, 2023.
12:00 p.m.
Supermarket Parking lot.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

I was strapping in True when I felt someone pulling my hair. I fell on the floor looking up I saw Shanice, Ariel and Keisha. They started to deliver hits to me while I tried to block some of them.

"Leave my mommy alone" True shouted as she hopped out her car seat and hit Shanice with her tiny arms.

Shanice turned around and pushed True making her fall to the ground and started crying.

"Shanice what the fuck" Ariel shouted as she looked at her sister

Hissing her teeth she gave me a few more punch and then ran back ti their car and pulled off. Getting up off the ground, I went and took up True.

"It's okayy mama" I said as I tried to calm her down.

Taking out my phone I searched for Julani's number and pressed call

"Hello" I heard his voice form the other end of the phone.

"Which part yuh deh" I asked as I strapped True in her car seat

"I'm at my trap" he answered "wa happen"

"Sen yuh address" I said and then hanged up the phone.

Seeing a notification pop up at the top of my screen, I tapped on it and turned on my car pulling out of the parking lot.

~~~

A few minutes later I pulled up to a house. Parking on the side of the road I took out a sleeping True and walked to the door. Knocking frantically I waited for someone to come and open the door.

"I'M COMING DAMN" I heard redz shout as the locks began to turn.

Swinging the door open his mouth fell agape as he saw my face.

"redz who deh a di door" I heard Shawna ask and a few seconds later she came to look

She laughed sarcastically as she took True out of my arms while I walked behind her. Rounding the corner I saw a few more people along with Del and Julani.

Seeing my face he jumped up and walked over to me.

"Who the fuck duh yuh face suh" he asked angrily as he placed his hand on my face looking over it.