23.

ONE WEEK LATER

Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
11:00 a.m.
Cafe.

Walking into the cafe Malayiah search around the cafe looking for one of the only persons from her past that seem to care about her

Spotting the dark skin mid age woman, she walked over to their table.

"Hey baby" Aunty may smiled warmly at Malayiah ushering her to sit down.

Unlike her family, Aunty May was the only person that cared for her after her parents death. Even though she and Ariel weren't friends again she was always thankful for what her family did for her.

"heyy auntie, how you doing" she took up the menu browsing through the cafe options.

"could be better" May replied as she sipped on her coffee "I know already apologized about Shanice cd and Ariel but I am truly sorry"

"Like I said the last time, they grown ass women you don't have to apologize" Malayiah said taking her aunts hand in hers "matta fact your daughter also told my babyfather he has a daughter"

May rolled her eyes mumbling cuss words under her breath.

"cya bada wid dem pickney ya ah swear" she shook her head and sighed

She wanted to know where did she go wrong and what happened. Shanice she could understand but Ariel? She never thought the girls would ever stop being friends, they we inseparable for God's sake.

Clearing her throat she pushed that to the back of her brain and started to catch up with Malayiah.

~~~

6:00 p.m.
Shanice's Apartment.

"I hate that bitch" shanice voiced out downing the liquor in her cup.

"we all do" Keisha second her nodding her head.

Ariel didn't hate her though, but what could she do Shanice was her sister, her blood. She didn't want to choose between to two but ended up did anyway.

She didn't want to cause Malayiah or anybody any harm especially True. Shanice literally forced Julani being Malayiah's babydaddy out of her too. She fucked up big time and there wasn't anything she could about it.

"why you ain't drinking " shanice squinted her eyes staring at Jade who was on the other side of the island.

"ohhhh guys I have some news" she said getting excited drawing curiosity to the group of girls "I'M PREGNANT"