34.

Friday, May 19, 2023.
1:00 p.m.
📍: Spanish Town.

"Rome, tell mi again wa happen" Gary sat beside his son resting his hand on his shoulder

He couldn't believe Shotta shub his sixteen years old son on the ground and stepped in his chest. It was utter slackness and it was unacceptable.

"Daddy mi seh, mia stand up wid mi fren a talk and afta mi fren gone him shub mi pan eh grung and step ina mi chest and talk bout mi fi guh tell mi suck pussy police fada" Rome explained leaving out half of what really happened.

"Daddy all mi chest still a hurt mi, and mi nuh duh nothing ino daddy" wiping the tears from his eyes, Gary wrapped his hands around his son.

"doh worry mi boy, ago deal wid it" sighing Gary got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen where his wife was.

"doh guh do stupid ino, that likkle boy issa liad and yuh baby him tuh much" rolling her eyes she walked out the kitchen causing him to shake his head.

Fixing his gun in his waist, he told his family he will be home soon as he walked out the gate.

~~~

"Bredda mi look ova whul addi footage dem from eh night and up no now minno find nothing" taking a drag from his spliff Julani shook his head leaning back in the chair.

"Jah know bro, dem gyal ya wikid ino" Redz said taking a sip from the liquor in his cup.

"wikid yuh fuckkkk" Del agreed laughing. He had his fair share of "wikid gyal" but to him Shawna wasn't wikid, just mad.

They all where on the endz trying to figure out what Shanice did to Julani. His mother has been calling him none stop but he just declined, he was in no mood to talk to her.

As for Malayiah, he hasn't talk to her since yesterday when he leave the house. He didn't even know what to do about the situation there're in but he knew he has to figure out his life before he did anything.

"Speaking of wikid, yuh know seh Malayiah cut your eh whul a man Clarks dem dwag" Julani said laughing.

"A fucka yuh" Redz busted out laughing "like yuh nuh memba seh wa ina eh light muss come to dark"

"Mhmm" Del agreed to Redz laughing.

Their laughing seized when they saw a figure walking towards them. All three men placed there hand on there gun not knowing who it was and what to expect.

"oh a di one bow bow Gary" Redz said squinting his eyes.

Del laughed causing Julani rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for this right now.

"Shotta can get a minute" Gary asked as he approached the three.

"Please" he said after a minute when Julani didn't move.