7.

Wednesday, February 1,2023.
1:00 p.m.
Malayiah's work place.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

I was on a thirty minutes lunch break. Last night Shawna invited me out and I told her I'll let her know today since I had to arrange for a babysitter.

I still haven't heard from Ariel and I wasn't really worried because she normally does stuff like this. Sighing, I heard laughter from over Sally's side.

"yeahh gurrrlll. mi seh the boy shotta can fuck" the girl in the seat said closing her eyes.

"fi real? suh a you and the don deh now?" Sally asked prying

"yesss mi love, my man right thruu!!" She exclaimed sticking out her tongue.

"big up you jade" Sally said doing some final touches.

I've heard of somebody named Jade before but I can't remember where. Brushing it off because it was not any of my business, I saw an incoming call from a private number.

Pressing decline, they continued to call so I decided to answer.

"who a call mi fucking phone" I asked placing the phone to my ears

"hello grandchild" I heard from the other side.

Taking the phone from my ears, I stared down at it.

"Hello??? Liyah are you there" I heard her ask before I ended the call.

Looks like I'm going out tonight.

~~~

Walking around my closet, I finally found an outfit for tonight. Placing it on the bed, I went and took a shower.

Finishing up I dried off and put on a robe. True was in her room on her iPad while eating snacks. Going to my vanity I started to do my hair.

Plugging out the flat iron, I heard the door bell ring.

"Coming" I yelled as I went downstairs.

Looking though the peephole, I saw the person I hired for babysitting True tonight. Opening the door, I greeted her and welcomed her in closing the door behind her.

"Make yourself at home, I'm going to get dressed. I'll be right back" I told her as I rushed upstairs hearing her replying with a simple okayy.