15.

Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
12:00 a.m.
Julani's Club.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGUALS| 23

"Malayiah calm nuh man" I said to her as I walked up the stairs to my office.

She continued to squirm making me deliver a slap yo her ass. A smirk appeared on my lips. She stopped her movements as I arrived at my office door. Placing my hand on the scanner, I heard the door open allowing me to walk in.

Walking over to the couch, I placed Malayiah on her feet. Opening the fridge I grabbed a bottle of water handing it to her.

"Thanks" she mumbled and sat down.

"Mia come" I said to her as I walked over to the door and exited my office. Walking to the restaurant I went to the chef.

"Mek mi get a bacon cheeseburger, fries, a slice a cheesecake and a cookie" I said to him as I took out my phone and check the cameras on my phone to see Malayiah on a call.

"okayy, would that be all" he asked

"mek mi get a double cheeseburger and fries wid that." I replied "Send somebody downstairs to vip section fi ask mi people them weh them wa"

A few minutes later he brought my food, giving him a thanks I went back to my office. Malayiah was laying in the couch on her phone.

Well comfortable like she nuh just beat a gyal while ago.

Hearing the door close she looked in my direction as I walked over to her.

"Here" I said to her as I sat down and place the bag in her lap when she sat up.

"Thank youu" she dragged as a smile graced her lips

love har belly yuh fuck.

Chuckling we fell into comfortable silence as we ate our food.

Feeling my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out to see my mother calling me.

A weh she a duh up suh late?

"Mommy" I said placing the phone at my ears

"Julani why shanice show up a mi house a seh yuh mek one a yuh gyal beat har up???" She asked loudly causing me to hiss my teeth

"Mommy do not call mi phone wid no foolishness and tell Shanice nuh call mi name. And she anuh nuh "gyal" she's a woman suh have respect. Now have a good night" I replied ending the call