49.

Monday, June 19,2023.
1:00p.m.
📍: Jade's house.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Pulling up to the house I ran inside after turning off the engine. Gliding through the hall I could hear Jade's screams as I neared the infirmary.

"Ya fi guh start push now Jade" I heard the doctor say before I busted through the door "Thank God" she sighed in relief rolling her eyes.

Looking down at a teary eyed Jade I sighed walking over to her.

"Yuh good?" I asked before rolling my eyes internally for my stupidity.

"How the gyal fi good if she ago push out pickney right now" my subconscious asked hissing his teeth.

Pushing him to the back of my mind' I focused on the scene before me. This is my second child and I'm glad that I was here to see this moment because I wasn't there for True's birth.

"Watch the dwag a own up him jacket" My subconscious appeared once more laughing.

Ignoring him once more I paid attention back to Jade as the doctor walked back inside the room.

"Your now fully dilated so on the count of three I want you to start pushing" she said taking a seat infront of Jade "1..2..3..."

~ 1 Hour Later ~

"Him look just like yuh" Jade said sleepily staring down at Kayden.

I smiled warming rocking him in my arms as he slept. He looked like my twin, the only thing he had for Jade was her complexion. Getting up from my sitting position I walked over to the incubator placing him down gently.

Turning my attention back to Jade, I walked over to her placing a kiss on her forhead as she cuddled further into the blanket.

"Malayiah wa si yuh" my subconscious shouted laughing.

Rolling my eyes inwardly, I glanced at Jayden one last time before walking out the room.

"Mi nice clean babyfada" I heard Shanice purring from behind me causing me to groan frustratedly.

Mi did figet bout she ino.

Acting like I didn't hear anything, I continued walking but was unsuccessful when I heard her feet hitting against the floor behind me.

"Julani yuh na deff??" She asked grabbing my hand to stop me from walking.

Grabbing my hand back, I looked down at her in disgust hissing my teeth.

Hate a womabn wid no self respect and self worth.

"Awa summo deh pan mi face?" Yes disgrace and embarrassment.