63.

Speeding down the street, Julani broke every stoplight going over the speed limit

Speeding down the street, Julani broke every stoplight going over the speed limit. Pulling up to his mother's house, he got out the car slamming the door behind him walking quickly inside her yard.

"FRANCINE" he shouted angrily pushing her door opening slamming it behind him angrily.

His chest heaved up and down as he tried to control his anger as he watched his mother walked down stairs, confusion evident on her face.

"how yuh suh fucking lie?" he asked looking over at her "a cause ya mi mada ino cause right now mi feel fi tek off yuh bloodclatt head"

Placing a hand her chest, Francine dragged her head back shocked by Julani's outburst.

"Julani weh mi lie bout? Wa happen?" walking down the stairs she took his hands in hers causing him to drag away from her pointing his finger in her face.

"nuh bumboclatt touch mi" he backed away looking over at her disapprovingly. "yuh too li-"

Before Julani could finish speaking, he heard tires dragging against the asphalt causing him to look out the window seeing about three black SUVs pull up beside his car with guns aiming towards his mother's house.

"DUCK" he yelled running over to his mother as gunshots began to ring throughout the house.

Hearing everything being broken that met in connection with the bullets, Julani's anger rose. His breathing picked up as he clutch his gun in his waist rising from the ground.

Seeing this, his mother crawled over to her center table, sliding the gun from underneath, loading it following behind Julani.

Pointing to the window, Francine nodded standing behind it aiming her gun at the wheel of one of the SUV.

Pulling the trigger, the bullet pierced through the tyre causing her to smile doing it three more times.

Swinging the front door opening, Julani watched as the other two SUVs drove off leaving the one with the flat tires behind.

Walking towards the car cautiously, Julani aimed his gun at the driver pulling the trigger watching as his body dropped forward on the wheel, blood leaking from his head.

Shooting the other two in the car, Julani walked back towards his mother's house as he saw her coming out with a bottle bomb throwing it at the car watching it go up in flames.

"Suh yaggo mek wi talk civilized or what?" Francine asked as she walked behind Julani who was heading towards his car that was covered with bullet holes.

Sending a quick message to Malayiah to invite Drequan over, Julani pulled off speeding towards her house.

~~~