13.

Sunday, February 5, 2023.
12:00 p.m.
Malayiah's House.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI' SHAE| 21

"Alice you and True gwaan bake unuh cookie, put on the peas fimi. Ago start clean the place" I told her as I took out a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Walking to the storage, I got everything I needed and began cleaning. Starting in Trues room, I put everything back in their correct place. Spreading up her bed, I swept and wiped out and then moved to my room.

~~~

A hour later and I was now done cleaning. True and Alice were in the living room while I went and took a shower. Lathering my hair with shampoo, I massaged it then washed it out after a few seconds. Going in with condition I did the same thing.

Grabbing my coconut body wash and my loofah, I satrted to scrub my body. Repeating this once more, I rinsed off and dried my body. Getting my robe I slid it on exiting the bathroom.

Taking out my hair products I massaged everything in and then did some plats. Moisturizing my body I grabbed a shorts and oversized shirt putting it on after my underwear.

Putting everything back in place, I went downstairs passing Alice walking with a sleeping True.

Da likkle girl ya sleep like she work and play bills.

Going into the kitchen I lit the stove with the peas and took the curried mutton out of the fridge. Alice came and sat at the island on her phone. Placing the other pot on the stove, I waited for it to heat up.

"Girl yuh dee tune in pan mystikal live last night" Alice asked looking up at me

"Well of course but mi waste mi time caus a bayy chattings" I responded as I threw curry in the pot, burning it.

"Kash a walk wid a desert unda harrrr" she exclaimed causing us to laugh

"Girl gwaan nuh, unuh ago leave kash alone" I said through laughter as I add the meat to the pot

"Muurdaaarationnnn" she shouted out as she watched something on her phone

Me personally think mystikal neva dee a feel nothing because there's noo wayyy auntie duh alla that and still good. No throat back, nothing!!

"All my notebook me grab last night ino" Alice said as she drank her water

"A weh yuh naa sehh, yuh wah learn fi nav nuh throat back?" I asked as I threw the coconut milk in the pot and went to sit opposite of her