22.

The next day.
12:00 p.m.
Malayiah's car.

Malayiah took the day off to sort out the issue between her and Julani

Malayiah took the day off to sort out the issue between her and Julani. She was currently in her car driving to his house.

She tried calling him but didn't get an answer, maybe it was a sign from God telling her to do this face to face.

Pulling up to his gate she honked her horn waiting from the security to come out. Bringing down the window she showed her face hoping that he remembered her.

Little did she know Julani already told Blacks about her and to let her in anytime she came.

The gates opened automatically allowing her to drive through. Thanking the security she drove up to Julani's house.

Exiting the car she walked to his front door knocking but she didn't get any response. Taking an hairpin out of her hair she picked his lock like he would always do to her door.

"Still got it" she said quietly as she pushed the door open and walked in.

There was no sign of Julani, the curtains were closed, hence why the house was so dark. Walking down the hall she looked in the kitchen and all she saw was empty liquor bottles.

Sighing she walked upstairs to Julani's room. Pushing the door open she saw his sleeping figure laid out on the bed.

Upon approaching the bed all she felt was guilt, not because three years ago she couldn't find him but because they crossed paths again and she didn't tell him the truth.

She really was selfish but can you blame her though?in her defense the father of her child didn't even remember her even if it was a drunken one night stand.

Taking off her hoodie she stayed in her crop top and shorts as she laid down on the bed. Moving closer to him she tapped his hand but got no reaction.

"Julani" she tapped him once more. Not getting reaction she started to fret, feeling his pulse she calmed down seeing that he was just sleeping.

Laying down on her back she rolled Julani on top of her. Placing her hand in his hair she started to massage his scalp.

Julani eyes fluttered open looking up at Malayiah.

"I'm sorry" she softly said as she gave him a kiss on his forehead. "It wasn't your fault and if I made it look that way I'm sorry"

Holding his head in her hands she pressed a kiss on his lips.

Honestly, Julani wasn't upset with Malayiah just with the choices she made. He understood where she's coming from and if she had just told him it would've been better for all of them.

"It's okay" he whispered laying back down placing his hand under her shirt to massage her breast.

"Her name is True Milan Kai'shae" She said after a minute "I didn't know your last name so I gave her mines. she was born on may 17, 2020, she's turning three this year."