50.

TWO DAYS LATER

📍: Malayiah's House.
5:00 p.m.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"Mmchttt" I hissed closing the front door. Walking into the kitchen I threw my bag on the island, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

Twisting the cover, I placed the bottle to my lips downing half the water in one go.

"Then a suh you one thirsty" my subconscious asked chuckling lightly.

Shaking my head, I heaved a sigh using my hand to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"If Earth hot suh, imagine dung a hell" she asked once more causing me to roll my eyes. "might as well yuh change yuh name to sister Pauline and give yuh life ova to the Lord when yuh touch 50."

Laughing, I finished the remainder of water in the bottle before throwing it in the bin.

Hearing my ringtone sounding throughout the house, I took up my bag taking out my phone answering the call.

"Babes wa gwaannn" Shawna dragged excitedly causing a smile to make it's way on my face.

"nothing ino, mi just come in" I replied waking upstairs to my room.

Hearing her hum in response, I placed my phone on the dresser after connecting my AirPods.

"then a wa mek you excited suh" I asked after a second as I took in my appearance in the mirror.

Fi a hairdresser mi hair na give nothing at all, and don't even get me started on the toes.

"One ammi fren a keep a party and mi a invite yuh. Katty and Alice already seh them a come" she said. From her tone I could tell she was smiling.

"pleaseeeeeeeeee" she dragged out pleadingly before I could answer.

"Fine" I sighed " sen mi the location and everything"

"Thanks, mi love yuh mi in-law" she laughed out causing me to laugh.

In-law mi rass?

"Shawna come offa mi phone ya" I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Muurdaaa, lata ya Ms. Douglas" She joked ending the call.

Disconnecting my AirPods, I connected to my speaker pressing shuffle on my playlist.

Loveeeeeee Song by Rihanna and Future sounded through the room causing me to roll my eyes.