57.

continuation.

DREQUAN "DRE" THOMPSON| 24

"fucking girl ya a problem ino dwag" I grumbled walking downstairs.

She a talk to man and wi a have vibe then she gone pan call wid man. Then she a come chat bout she a guh home and a gimi attitude. Jahknow, now she tek mi car and gone.

Sending my friend a quick text to bring me somewhere, I walked outside and waited for him . A few minutes later, he pulled up honking his horn a few times even though he saw me already standing outside.

"ya pussy ino" I laughed as I sat down in the passenger seat.

"ehhhh" I heard following by laughter at the back causing me to look round there seeing his sister.

Hissing my teeth, I placed Malayiah's address in the locations app not sparing Seana another glance.

"a wahmu to yuh car bro?" Quan asked as he pulled out of my driveway.

"It deh a da yaad deh weh ya guh" I pointed on the location before opening my phone. Going to the Instagram I scrolled carelessly to pass time.

"Suh Dre yuh good" Seana asked breaking the comfortable silence.

Nodding my head, I tuned her out as I sent Malayiah a text that I was on my way.

About thirty minutes later, we pulled into Malayiah's driveway. Saying a prayer to God for getting away from Seana, I exited the car and walked to Malayiah's front door after making sure that everything was ok with my car.

Just as I was about to knock, the door flew open showing Malayiah no longer dressed in my clothes.

"here" she said handing me my keys folding he hand over her chest.

"a weh she a duh ya" her brows drew together in confusion. Following her view, I saw that sh was looking at Seana.

"A mi dwag weh bring mi sista" I said looking back at her "awa yuh know har?"

Pushing pass me she walked towards her driveway bare foot.

"She na feel the sun?" I asked myself taking up a pair of slippers that looked like hers.

"a suh she gwaan man" I heard from behind me. Looking back I saw the boy from yesterday, her friend's cousin shaking his head.

"oh wa gwaan bro"

~~~