44.

Sunday, June 4, 2023.
12:00 pm
📍: Jade's House.

Looking into the hall, Shanice made sure it was clear before going back into her room, closing the door behind her

Walking over to her bed, she took a seat powering on her cellphone. She went on the safari app entering an encrypted code that brought her to a private website.

"Now" she sent placing her phone down.

A couple minutes later her phone rang, making her answer it quickly.

"Is it done" she asked, nervously biting her fingers awaiting the answer.

"yes" the person replied a few seconds later, making a smile appear on her face.

"Memba yuh nuh fi hurt har" she reminded the person, walking back and forth.

"I'll try not to" he chuckled. Before she could reply, the call ended and the page was gone.

"Ughhhhhhhh" she groaned throwing her phone back on the bed.

"Soon he'll be mines" she said to herself smiling dreamingly.

The second part of the plan was now done and she was as confident as ever that it would work. Francine was just a leverage to get her what she really wanted.

She knew that after Francine found out about what she did to Julani, she would no longer help her nor want them to be together. She would do anything to get back together with Julani and nothing or no one was going to stop that.

"SHANICEEEE" Jade shouted breaking her away from the daydream.

"Dutty gyal stop call up mi name" Shanice opened the door rolling her eyes at Jade "a weh yuh wa duh fuck up mi brain"

(One bloodclatt monalisa ino 🤣)

"da mad gya-" Jade was cut off by Shanice slamming the door in her face causing her to roll her eyes.

Hissing her teeth she walked back to her room to take a nap.

~~~

"Unuh let mi out" Francine shouted banging on the door "crasis people, wait til mi son find unu-"

"Aye gyal stop yuh bloodclatt noise ina the place nuh" someone cut her off opening the door

"a who da likkle boy ya talk to? mi old enough fi be yuh mada doh bright yuhself wid mi" she said on top of her voice pointing at the man.

"mhmmm, cause yah guh be just like she ina few hours" the man said walking back over to the door "dead"

"DRANKROOOO" she shouted as the door slammed shut in her face.