37.

Monday, May 29, 2023.
12:00 p.m.
📍: Malayiah's House.

"yeah auntie, yuh can come pick har up 5 a clock before wi leave out" walking around her room, Malayaih packed the outfits she picked out for the trip as she explained everything to her aunt

"ahh mi baby, lata" hearing the line go dead, she threw her phone on the bed.

Walking to her dresser she opened her lingerie drawer taking out a few.

"a weh ya guh wid dem deh lady" her subconscious asked causing her to roll her eyes.

"mind yours" she responded folding everything before packing them in her suitcase.

Closing her suitcase she rolled it to her closet before walking out her room. Going to True's room she packed her bag before leaving the house.

Pulling into the parking lot she exited her car before walking into her salon. Greeting everybody, she walked to her office finalizing everything before she leave for their little vacation.

Julani sorted out everything yesterday after Malayiah told him. They are supposed to meet up at Malayiah's house and they'd leave from there. For the few hours they had, they were making sure everything was good before leaving.

~~~

"Prezzy if nun gwaan mek sure yuh call mi and tell mi" Julani told a member of his gang as he drove down the road.

Prezzy was the one that's guarding the house that Jade and Shanice were staying at. It was evident that the girls did not like each other, the last thing he wanted was them to cause ruckus in his place.

"yes boss" hanging up the phone Julani pulled into Malayiah's driveway seeing everybody there waiting.

Sliding his phone in his pocket, he got out his car and walked towards everyone.

"Unuh nuh ready" he asked hopping on the bumper of his car.

"yeah we a wait pan Malayiah auntie fi come fi True" just on cue, a grey Nissan pulled into the driveway and an middle aged woman hopped out.

"Miss May?" Julani asked confused looking at the woman in front of him.

"oh Julani, wa gwaan" walking over to him she pulled him into a hug chuckling

"nothing" he replied pulling away smiling "long time minno si yuh ino old ooman"

"who old?" Laughing May rolled her eyes as she heard the front door open and Malayiah walked out with True.

"Mamaaaaaa" running towards May, True jumped in her arms smiling.

"Wa gwaan mi baby" peppering her face with kisses, May eyes drew together as she looked back and forth between True and Julani. "But wait deh"