71.

📍: julani's warehouse.
10:00 p.m.

seeing that everyone was here, julani exited his office making sure to close the door behind him

going downstairs, he gained everybody attention signaling them to come down to the basement so that they could gear up.

everybody had a skill that they were good at. whether it was fighting, stabbing, shooting, or anything to gain the upper hand.

after choosing their weapons, they all stood in-front of julani.

"let's go over the plan one last time" he walked over to the blueprint on the board "the shipment a come in by sea therefore a ship will be dropping it off. the container is going to be cleared by them, that's when shawna and dre will come in and attach the trailer to the container without them realizing that it's not their drivers. the rest of us are there to serve as a distraction for shawna and dre to leave wharf with their shipment. understood?"

"yes boss" sounded through the room as julani nodded.

"Psalms 91 : 1 - 7" julani shouted with his hands behind his back.

"he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty...." he began causing everyone to bow their heads and recite the verse

"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee."

clapping his hand twice, everyone went back to what they were doing until it was time.

- 2 hours later -