62.

Same Day.
📍: Drequan's House.
5:00p.m.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Taking a pull from my blunt, I look through my windshield out at Drequan's house.

I've been here for the past thirsty minutes. Ever since my mother told me her story, something wasn't adding up and if I couldn't find out from anybody, why not do it myself?

"fi real dwag" my subconscious nodded.

Outing my spliff, I put my silencer on my gun before dragging my ski mask over my face. Exiting my car I walked up his driveway towards his house.

"das why as a don the link fi tall, because look pan yuh ina the people dem gated community dwg" my subconscious laughed shaking his head.

Walking to the back, I picked the lock pushing the door open and walked inside closing the door behind me.

"at least in ya nuh dutty" I shrugged walking towards the front.

Taking my gun from my waist, I walked upstairs quietly even though I knew nobody was home.

cya be too careful.

Reaching the top, I walked down the hall pushing the first door I saw open. Stepping inside, I could tell it was his bedroom. Walking over to his mattress, I lift it up in search for any documents I could find.

Seeing nothing, I walked over to his dresser searching each drawer one by one. Finding nothing, I walked inside his bathroom searching his cabinets.

Seeing his hairbrush, I took it up taking a good amount of his hair placing it in a ziplock bag.

Turning on my heel, I started walking back to the door when I heard something creek underneath my foot.

Confusion formed on my face as I did this a few more times being met with the same noise. Lifting up the mat, I ran my hand over the floor before hooking my fingers under the ends lifting it up.

Placing the board to the side, I took my phone from out of my pocket turning on the flash light, illuminating the room.

Seeing a orange envelope I took it out curiously placing my phone on the ground. Just as I was about to open it, I heard the front door opening causing my brows to raise.

"da pussy ya shouldn't come home til 7" I thought to myself as I placed the floor board back along with mat clucking the envelope in my hands.