60.

📍: Francine's House.
5:30pm.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

"Whul on weh yuh seh yuh duh" I laughed out choking on the popcorn that I was recently chewing.

"yuh electrocute the man then beat him pan the grung, mommy a weh yuh really a pree?" Wiping the tears from my eyes, I drank some of the water as my laughter died down.

"Julani mek mi tell the summo and stop it nuh" she laughed rolling her eyes.

"Alright alright continue" I chuckled placing the water bottle back on the table.

"After that everything became toxic, yuh fada end up find out seh mi pregnant and him did suspect seh it wasn't his but nevertheless he didn't say anything. When I was about eight months, I slipped up once and he found out and he did everything in the world to get me to loose my baby, he made me stop talking to everybody. It felt like I was being incarcerated and I wasn't actually in prison. He stopped talking to Neil and they became rivals, that's all" shrugging her shoulders she sighed looking over at me.

"So who killed Neil and Paris? Wa happen to mi bredda or sista?" I asked crossing my hand over my chest.

"Up to this day I have no idea, I knew it wasn't Lester because no matter how much he hated Neil, he didn't have it in his heart to kill him" sighing she held her head down "when I touch nine months, your brother finally arrived but I gave him up due to everything that was happening. He was living with Neil, yes I saw him sometimes but that was all that was until he was three then I cut all ties with Neil because of Lester"

Getting up from around the island, she walked over to the counter.

Walking over to her, I engulfed her in a hug sighing "Mommy, nuh matta wa mi ago always love yuh regardless a yuh pass"

Pulling away, she smiled up on me before turning around going back to cooking.

"WAIT" I shouted coming to a sudden realization. "you and Neil have a pickney togetha and him have two more pickney?"

"yes Julani, awa?" She asked obviously confused with my sudden outburst.

"weh him name?" I asked curiously, cause a cya who mi think it is.

"His name is Giovanni" she smiled looking over at me.

Nodding, I gave her a warm smile in return before going back to take a seat behind the island.