20.

Same Day.
7:00 p.m.
Malayiah's House.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Pulling into her driveway, I turned off my car and walked to the door. Instead of knocking I just picked the lock and walked in.

"you need to stop doing that" Malayiah said sitting in the living room looking at me.

Taking off my shoes I walked over to her and signaled her to come to her room.

"What" she asked as I closed the room door behind me

She stood tapping one of her foot with her hand's folded over her chest.

"I was coming here to apologize for my mother, but if ya guh act like mi duh yuh summo betta mi gwaan" I said turning to open her room door.

"wait I'm sorry" she said lowly grabbing my hand and closing the door.

Dragging me to her bed she laid down on my chest while I drew circles on her back.

"Malayiah" I called out to see if she was awake.

Gaining a hum from her I decided to bring up what Shanice told me.

"So shanice told me a crazy story" leaning up to sit against the headboard, she too sat up and crossed her legs to show that she was listen.

"she said I was a father and ya mi babymada" I said searching her face to get a reaction or to get some sort of conformation.

She was quiet for a few minutes so I took that as an answer. My blood boiled as I thought more about the fact we had a child together and she did not tell me.

"Malayiah what the fu-" I was cut off by her looking at me with teary eyes.

"Julani DON'T YOU DARE" she said getting off the bed.

"don't you dare what???my girl doh gwaan like yuh nav nuh sense" getting up I stood in front of her towering over her small frame "what good fucking excuse yuh have fi pull some shit like dis bredda"

"GET OUT" she shouted swinging her fist but I caught it and pushed her back with a little force

Falling to the ground she looked at me in disbelief as she grabbed something throwing it at me.

"Malayiah stop ramp wid mi" I said trying to remain calm

"Julani come outta mi fucking bumbopussyrassclattt house" she shouted once more grabbing something else aiming it at me