38.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
1:00 a.m.
📍: Zoetry Montego Bay.

Pulling away from Julani's grip, Malayiah hopped off the bed and walked into the bathroom

Pulling away from Julani's grip, Malayiah hopped off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Releasing her bladder she wiped and flushed the toilet. Washing her hands she turned off the lights making her way back to the bed.

Just as she was about to lay back down, she saw Julani's phone screen light up with a new message. Looking over at him, she checked if he was still sleeping before taking up the phone.

She couldn't read the message since the phone was locked but she could see whom it was from. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she read over the name "Shanice" in disgust.

Lifting the phone to Julani's face, she swiped up and waited for the phone to open.

Now on the Home Screen she went straight to settings and added her face id.

"bing bang ina dis bloodclatt" her subconscious said laughing.

Getting off the bed quietly, Malayiah walked to the balcony door sliding it open. Stepping on the balcony the cool breeze brushed her revealed skin as she walked over to a chair and got comfortable.

Tapping on WhatsApp she held the phone to her face, a few seconds later it opened making her do a happy dance laughing quietly.

"bad mi gyal" she said to herself as she tapped on Shanice's chat.

~~~

Shanice

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟪, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

Babe, I need to see youuuu!!!
Why you not answering my text?😓
I miss you baby 🥹.
Ughh, Julani why are you doing this to me?😔
I can't stay with Jade no more, let me stay with you babe!
Answer me the fuck????
I'm sorry pookie, just answer me when you can ok?❤️

~~~

"Dem gyal ya nuh know dem limited at tall at tallllll" Malayiah chuckled scrolling through the chat.

Her eyes bulge out of their sockets as she came across a few messages from today.

~~~

Shanice

𝖬𝖺𝗒 𝟥𝟢, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥.

Babeeee!!

missed voice call at 2:45 PM while on do not disturb mode.

Ughhhhh! Answer your phone!
Anyways, you're gonna be a daddy.

Ughhhhh! Answer your phone!Anyways, you're gonna be a daddy