6.

ONE WEEK LATER

Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
10:00 a.m.
Malayiah's House.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

I decided to take the day off today, after notifying my clients of course. I've been avoiding Julani and we haven't spoke in 7 days, 5 hours and 45 minutes, but who's counting?

I didn't think it made sense I kept talking to him knowing that he's the father of my child and I didn't want him to find out about her. It didn't make sense I spoke to someone that didn't even remember about me, plus it's obvious he's a whore and I will not be oblivious to that.

A 2023 and yamhead business stop wear.

Walking down the stairs, I got everything together. I decided to do a picnic with True since I've been busy with work lately.

"Come on babes" I said to her as I walked to the door.

Putting the picnic basket in the back, I strapped in True and went to the drives side. Pulling out the driveway I headed in the direction of the park.

Finding somewhere to park, I exited the car. Walking to the back door, I took out True and the basket. Holding her hands, we went into the park.

Finding somewhere to set up our picnic, we sat down. Giving True her iPad, she laid on her back and went on YouTube.

I need friends, this kid be in her own world.

Sighing, I opened my phone and scrolled through instagram.

Shott.a

send message                                  ❤️

send message ❤️

Kmt, why a fi him story it affi guh pan first.