26.

Friday, March 3, 2023.
10:00 a.m.
Julani's property.

"Soo your vitals and everything is good

"Soo your vitals and everything is good. I'll give you your vitamins later and that's all for today" the doctor said looking over her clipboard.

"how soon can we get a dna test" he asked as they walked out the room leaving Jade.

"As early as 7 weeks" she replied smiling at him

Nodding his head he looked over to see the doctor staring at him and biting her lips.

"yuh good doc" he asked just as Jade walked out the room.

Nodding her head she walked off leaving the two.

"Julani mi bored in yah" turning to him she stopped walking.

"guh outside guh run up and dung" he said walking off "it's good for the baby"

she went to say something but interrupted by Julani's phone ringing.

"yeah blacks" he answered the call turning his back to Jade.

Rolling his eyes he hanged up the call and put his phone back in his pockets.

"Lata" he said walking through the door not even waiting for a reply.

Blowing out some air Jade walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. This was not going how she expected it, she thought Julani would be all over her by now.

~~~

Walking through his front door Julani saw his mother sitting down reading the Bible.

"Ephesians 6:1-3
Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. Honor your father and mother." closing the Bible she looked up at Julani smiling

"Ephesians 6:1-4
As for parents, don't provoke your children to anger, but raise them with discipline and instruction about the Lord." Julani replied standing his ground.

"why are you here cause mi know anuh fi Bible studies" he asked getting straight to the point

He still wasn't over the fact about what she said to Malayiah and it was worse finding out the child she was backlashing was his child.

"yuh still ina yuh feelings bout da likkle gal deh" she got up walking over to him "Julani all she want a yuh money fi mind har pickney"

"By time mi come back mek sure yuh nuh deh ya" Julani walked through the door and got in his car.

"tell mi when she leff" he said to Blacks as he drive through the gate.