53.

Same Day.
1:00 p.m.
📍: Malayiah's Boutique.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" KAI'SHAE| 21

"pheww" I breathed out a breath that I didn't know I was holding as Julani walked out of my office. Just as things was about to get intense his phone rang again, interrupting our moment.

Adding a few things to my cart, I tried to pass time since I had all my clients for today already.

Hearing my phone ping, I took it up seeing a recent message from Julani.

"Mi did affi cut, when mi reach in mi call yuh" I read aloud, hissing my teeth. "A true them did a tell bout people babyfada"

Reacting to his message with a thumbs up, I pressed the power button closing my phone and placing it into my pocket.

Checking the time on my desktop even though I was just on my phone, it read "1:45 p.m."

"time na wait pan nobody"

Rubbing my belly, hunger started to creep in, then I remembered I haven't ate anything since I had my breakfast which was hours ago.

Turning off my desk top, I took my keys out of my drawer and got up from around my table. Grabbing my bag up off my couch, I exited my office closing the door behind me.

Walking throughout my boutique, a smile made it's way on  my face like always as I remembered where I was coming from and where I am right now.

Giving a quick wave to everyone, I walked outside feeling the warm sun coating my skin.

"sun a bun out yuh rass, bout warm" My subconscious hissed rolling her eyses.

Chuckling, I walked to my car pressing the fob key to open it. Sitting in the drivers seat, I threw my bag in the passenger side and brought the engine to life after connecting to the aux.

"yuh too insecure yuh up ina yuh feelings,  a weh yuh mean you a leave me?" I sang along to Valiant and Stalk Ashley  Narcissistic acting as if I was in the music video.

Fuck love, mе can't do it 'cause you're
Toxic and me no deserve this
You took me from a situation, I was hurting
It's funny how you turn around and do the same thing
I'm a real girl, so I want real things
All the money and the bling, baby, it don't mean a thing you ever seen
You can keep the diamonds and the ring
Cause fi mi love no cause a thing

Bobbing my head to the beat of the song, I pulled out of the parking lot onto the main road.

A few minutes later, I pulled into Burger King parking lot. I wanted to go inside instead of going through the drive thru like I always did. Grabbing my bag and my phone, I made my way inside after making sure my car door was closed.