21.

Monday, February 20, 2023.
11:00 a.m.
Julani's house.

Julani exhaled the smoke of his spliff into the air as he leaned his head back

Julani exhaled the smoke of his spliff into the air as he leaned his head back. He's been smoking and drinking since last night.

After having sex with Jade he came right back to his house. He didn't know why Malayiah was behaving like he was the one that did something wrong.

He didn't think he did nothing wrong nor approached the situation wrongfully. Pouring some whiskey in his cup he took another rolled blunt from behind his ears.

His phone had been ringing none stop but was just no in the mood to deal with anything or anybody.

He did want a relationship with his daughter but for a healthy one both parents had to be on the same page, communication was necessary.

All in all he just thought Malayiah was just acting like a child.

Hearing his front door open he turned looking to see who's interrupting his alone time.

"Shotta" Del called out as he walked through the hall to the living room.

Seeing Julani sitting down with a half empty cup and a spliff in his mouth side he shook his head. Del saw Julani as an older brother even tho they were the same age.

"wahmu to yuh ute" he asked walking over to where Julani sat

He hadn't seen him like this since the day he and shanice broke up. That really took a toll on him.

"I found out I had a child" Julani laughed sarcastically

"really?" Del asked as he rubbed his head trying to avoid eye contact with Julani

It wasn't news to Del seeing that  he already knew. It wanted to tell Julani because they been friends and his loyalty was to him but it wasn't his story to tell and he wanted to give Malayiah the chance to tell him.

"mhmmm. when I asked Malayiah she kicked me out" getting up out of the couch he staggered to the kitchen searching for more liquor.

Confusion drew on Del's face, getting up he walked into the kitchen.

"anuh Malayiah tell yuh?" he asked leaning against the counter

"naa bruh" Julani hiccuped and then downed what was in his cup "shanice tell mi, when I asked Malayiah she got defensive and shit and told me to leave."

Sighing Del rubbed his hand down his face. He knew Shanice was petty and messy but with two bullet wounds you'd think the bitch would stop messing with peoples lives.

He didn't knew why Malayiah got defensive instead of just talking about it with Julani. He was never a judgmental person, yes he was a Don but Julani cared.