46.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Sunday, June 18, 2023.
11:00 a.m.
📍: Malayiah's house.

MALAYIAH "LIYAH" MAI'SHAE| 21

It had been two weeks since everything happened and things were now going back to normal. Julani was still on edge and cautious and was doing everything in his power to keep us safe.

"Ughhhh" I groaned laying down in the sofa. True was with Shawna so I had nothing to do, literally.

I was having a mental battle of whether to cook or just buy something to eat later.

Swiping down on my phone screen I check the time.

11:40 a.m.

"Time just a move slow suh" I cursed rolling my eye.

Getting up I walked towards the kitchen and checked the cupboards.

Supermarket muss open and mi feel fi mek some cookie.

Grabbing a book a wrote a list of all the things I needed  even though when me reach me ago buy all weh mi nuh need.

Running upstairs I dragged my bucket hat on and put on my slides before coming back downstairs. Taking mg keys off the center table I put my phone, card and everything I needed in my bag before heading out the door.

Making sure the door was locked, I shield my face from the the sun as I walked to my car.

"Nosa cause mi affi guh change my ways, cya manage hell at allll" I complained turning the air condition on.

Taking out my phone I placed my bag in the passage seat. Connecting my phone to the car, I pressed shuffle on my playlist before turning on the engine and pulling out of my driveway.

Not even a second later, I heard my ringtone sounding through the car.

"True's Daddy" flashed across my screen causing me to hiss my teeth.

"yuh deven leff the yaad good" my subconscious chuckled rolling her eyes.

Declining the call I placed my phone back on dnd and silenced it.

"just wa guh buy my groceries in peace" I sighed as I pulled into the main road.

- 5 minutes later -