41.

continuation.

It had been 12 hours since anyone saw Julani and they were more than worried. He could be doing anything and the longer it took to find him, their suspicion just continued to grow and they'd just had expect the worse.

"dwag mi tiad yuh fuck" rubbing her hand down her face, Shawna laid her head on Del's lap trying to fight her eyes from closing.

Malayiah sighed walking around in circles trying to think of some place Julani would be.

"YES!" She shouted stopping in her tracks "yuh know seh mi fool"

Everybody turned to look at her with raised brows wondering what she was going on about.

"suh basically Julani dee bring mi somewhere one time, mi aguh check dehsuh and call unuh if anything" grabbing her keys she flashed through the door before anybody could say anything.

"tell yuh bout black people ino" Redz rolled his eyes walking out the room.

Malayiah has been so worried about Julani, she wasn't even thinking clearly. She just wanted to go back to the house and kill shanice once and for all but she knew Julani would probably hate her for it.

She was still in shock from everything she founded out, not even in the last twenty four hours but since Jade said she was pregnant with Julani's child.

It's like the more they were around each other, the worse their relationship turnt out to be.

With everything that has happened, from her parents death, her grandmother and cousin's ill treatment, Ariel, just her life in general. She longed for peace, to be at peace with everyone and everything.

Pulling up to the location, Malayiah saw Julani's car making her let go a sigh of relief. Taking out her phone she called Shawna, informing them that he was here.

Sliding her phone in her pocket, she opened her door hopping out the car. Cautiously approaching his car, she tried to look inside but was unsuccessful because it was heavily tinted.

Knocking three times, she waited a few seconds until she heard the locks click allowing her to open the door.

"Wow" Malayiah whispered coughing from all the smoke that was coming out of the car.

Sitting down she closed the door fanning the smoke from out of her face. She looked over at Julani seeing him leaned back in his seat with a newly built blunt in his hand.

There was an half empty bottle of Hennessy on the dashboard and music played lowly in the background.

"tek a picture nuh" taking another puff from his bling, Julani looked over at Malayiah who cleared her throat adverting her eyes elsewhere.

"weh mi tell yuh bout that" outing the blunt he placed it down before looking back over at Malayiah with low eyes.

"Kiss mi teeth, Julani yuh know how long we a look fi yuh" Malayiah rolled her eyes looking back over at him.

"afta mi neva loss" Jualni replied nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"yuh nuh fucking serious" Malayiah chuckled trying to open the door but it was close "open this nuh"