52.

The next day.
12:00 p.m.
📍: Unknown.

Walking around my office, I tried to figure out how I was going to pull off the next part of my plan

Walking around my office, I tried to figure out how I was going to pull off the next part of my plan. Now that Jade had her baby, it's been harder to get in contact with Shanice.

"Fuck" I groaned frustratedly throwing the cup I was holding across the room.

The one chance weh mi have fi get revenge mi cya even pull it off.

"You are your father's child" my subconscious laughed shaking his head.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed him to the back of my mind. Sitting down, I turned on the computer pulling up the cameras that were placed in the house that Shanice was staying.

A scowl made its way on my face as I saw Julani sitting down with his newborn son in his arms while True watched her iPad.

He's got everything I've always wanted.

"Mmmchttt" I hissed my teeth loudly switching to check in on Shanice.

She laid on her bed fast asleep like she didn't have any problem at all in the world, when that was the complete opposite.

Chuckling, I got up from the chair walking to my liquor cabinet to pour myself a glass of whiskey as a plan started to formulate in my head.

Dem nah guh know wa hit dem fi real.

~~~

📍: Malayiah's Boutique
3:00 p.m.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Pulling the door open, I entered the boutique greeting everyone as I walk by. I haven't been here in a few weeks, so while my mother had Jaydon and True I decided to swing by.

Walking up the stairs, I turned down the hall towards Malayiah office. Knocking, I wanted on her to say "come in" before entering.