66.

Same Day.
7:30 p.m.
📍: Julani's Car.

JULANI "SHOTTA" DOGULAS| 23

Taking a pull from my blunt, I brushed off the ashes through the window outing it. A satisfied sigh escaped as my tires brushed against the fresh asphalt.

The only way I could take my mind on what has been happening for the past month is to drink and smoke my sorrows away. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Mi cya trust mi fren nor family suh might as well mi duh mi owna thing.

Pulling into the restaurant parking lot a couple minutes later, I took my phone off my lap seeing a message from the girl I was meeting. Reading the message, I turned off my engine and hopped out of my car making sure to lock the door.

Fixing my gun on waist I decided to walk inside not wanting her to wait any longer.

Pushing the door open I walked over to the hostess to ask for my table. Before I could say anything, I heard someone calling my name.

A wa duh Yanique man.

Shaking my head, I walked over to the table taking a seat in front of Yanique.

"what took you so long?" She asked with a obvious attitude causing me to hiss my teeth.

"cool nuh man, traffic did heavy" I replied not wanting to get into the unnecessary talking. Looking around the restaurant, I could've sworn I saw and heard Malayiah's voice.

Shaking my head I brushed it off. She nav nobody fi bring har pan a date cause last mi check she and mi so-called bredda stop talk.

Sighing, I brought my attention back to Yanique. She was currently looking through the menu which I should've been doing but was distracted by my thoughts.

A few minutes later, a waiter walked up to us to take our order. Just as I was about to answer I heard the voice I've been convincing myself that I haven't been hearing for the past minutes.

Malayiah.

"Order the same thing fimi" I said to Yanique as my eyes followed Malayiah to the rest room "mi soon fawud"

Getting up from around the table I walked in the same direction that Malayiah went making sure not to be seen by the person that she was here with.

Opening the door I walked in closing it behind me.

"Unuh nuh si seh smaddy in here" she shouted from the stall in a surprise voice.