𝟎𝟎𝟏

GIA POV

I walk into my classroom setting my bag down, I needed to prepare for todays assignment.

I was an art teacher, I taught 9th-12th grade. I didn't want to be dealing with children throwing paint everywhere, I thought becoming a high school teacher that would mean that wouldn't happen.

It did. A lot.

I pull my granola bar out from my bag, I didn't have time to grab breakfast this morning. It was already so early, I had to wake up at 4:30AM to get ready and prepare for todays assignment.

I chew on my granola bar as I look for examples for todays project, I think I was gonna have them draw a bouquet of flowers. Helps them get creative.

Oh shit, the bell rings in five minutes. I gotta hurry this up. I start to drag a bunch of photos of drawings on some google slides, I enjoyed making slides rather then talking about it. I was a visual learner that's for sure.

"Miss, your favorite student is here!" Aliyah walks through my door smiling, she was a senior.

"Hey, how's it going with that boyfriend of yours?" I ask squinting at my computer, I always found it important to know more about your students. It helped them trust you more, and it motivates them to do work.

"I think i'm gonna break up with him, he's being a real bitch." Aliyah sighs shaking her head. "Language." I say plainly staring at my screen.

"Right sorry." She nods laughing. "Anyways, why are you gonna break up with him." I turn my focus off from my computer on to her.

"If I tell you, you have to promise you won't judge me AND you can't say that I can't tell you this cause you're a teacher." Aliyah says, emphasis on the and.

"Okay go." I nod. "He just won't.. like.. Okay! So when he was with his last girlfriend everyone knew they were really, active. You know?" Aliyah says.

"Mhm.." I nod slowly. "But when it comes to us, he just won't, do it." Aliyah shakes her head. "Maybe he's just not ready?" I scratch my chin.

"Ugh, no Miss, he's a little slut. I swear he just hates me." Aliyah sighs leaning back in her seat. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you." I laugh.

"He really does!" Aliyah laughs pulling her chromebook out. "So, are you finally gonna tell me about you and Mr. Kaulitz?" Aliyah smirks.

"I'm not talking about my personal life with you, and I already told you all! He is just a colleague!" I defend. "You're bluffing and you know it." Aliyah laughs.

"Get to your work, directions on slides." I raise my eyebrows. "Ah, changing the subject now are we." Aliyah points at me.

"Do your work or else your gonna fail." I demand. "Ugh Miss, you're being so lame right now." Aliyah groans, I see all my students start to walk in.

"Dab me up!" Jayden walks in, putting his hand up. I laugh putting my hand up, dabbing him up.

"Missed you over the weekend, favorite teacher other then Mr. Kaulitz" Jayden laughs, do they really have to bring him up every sentence?

"Speaking of Mr. Kaulitz..." Andrea cuts Jayden off. "I heard he said you were pretty the other day." Andrea says, Aliyah leans up in her seat.

"Oo, he has a crush on you." She curves her lips into an O, before smiling. "Nonsense, just a colleague." I shake my head laughing.

"Yeah, that's why he comes in everyday. The sexual tension is there!" Andrea snickers, I could see Aliyah nudge her shoulder. "This is getting inappropriate." I lean back in my seat, waiting for the rest of my class.

-

"Okay so, you get to pick any type of flower to draw. I just really want you to be-" I get cut off by a knock on the door. "I bet it's Mr. Kaulitz!" Aliyah sticks her tongue out. I go to open the door.

Great! It's Mr. Kaulitz!

I glare at him through the window before opening the door and smiling. "I'm back." He smirks to the class walking in, he sits at one of the student desks eating a bag of mini Doritos. He always came in around this time, because he didn't have a first period.

Mr. Kaulitz was a music teacher.

"Give me one." Jayden puts his fingers out for a Dorito. "Ah, mine." Mr. Kaulitz says.

"I'll pay you a dollar please!" Jayden whines, pulling a dollar out his pocket. Mr. Kaulitz analyzes the dollar, considering taking it.

"Don't even think about it, we don't take money from students Tom- I mean! Mr. Kaulitz!" I laugh, shit..

"You may not take money from students, but I will." Tom gives him a couple Dorito's, taking the dollar Bill.

Greedy ass.

"Thanks." Jayden laughs munching on his Doritos. "Anyways, as I was saying. As long as you get creative with your drawing your grade, should inflict on that. Remember guys, I'm very generous with due dates. But only for good reason." I nod smiling.

Jayden raises his hands. "Yes?" I ask. "So when's it due?" Jayden throws another Dorito in his mouth. "Beginning of next week." I reply.

"That's so soon." Jayden groans. "Dude, it's literally a week. You can manage." Andrea says.

"No, give us two weeks." Jayden flashes me a bright smile. "Sorry no can do!" I shrug.

RING RING RING

The bell rang.

"I'll see you tomorrow, have a good day!" Aliyah smiles waving goodbye, I smile and wave back.

I could see all of them slowly walk out, I peek my head through the crack of the door making sure all of them left. I twist the lock turning around.

Tom smirks pulling me into a kiss.