Chapter 5: An Untold Secret

A/N: This chapter will be longer.

The next morning, Diddy was walking to school. Although he had been in a better mood during those days, it disappeared when it was time to go to Kong Kollege. He wished he didn't have to go, but it was a good custom that every Kong should receive a school education, especially if he wanted to become a hero like Donkey one day.

Upon arriving at school, Diddy detected no sign of his annoying classmates, so he calmly passed by to try to get to the classroom... or at least he tried.

"There's that monkey!" Jemky pointed out, appearing behind Diddy, and then the other three bully kids crowded against him and began to grab his limbs to attack him. Diddy was going to react and try to hit him back, but it didn't work.

"No!... LET ME GO!" Diddy pleaded as he tried to get out of the four kids. Generally, they were stronger than him and he almost never managed to win a fight against them.

Suddenly, Jemky slammed him to the ground while the other three kids trampled on his limbs. Diddy began to get more desperate, to the point of having to act defensively, and as best he could, he spontaneously kicked Jemky in the face; it was so strong that the latter screamed in pain.

"Ahhh! Worm-faced vermin monkey!" the orangutan boy shouted as he rubbed his face.

The other three children of the group went to help Jemky, who had a bruise on his nose due to the blow he received from Diddy.

"Are you okay, Jemky?" Mandrew told him and, immediately, the bully kids glared at Diddy. He just smiled at them, showing his teeth.

"Finish him off!" Rocky yelled.

Again, the four of them lunged at Diddy. He was going to escape until Rocky grabbed him by the tail and turned him upside down before Mandrew grabbed him by the neck aggressively.

"Listen to me, you stupid dwarf!" Mandrew warned him, while Diddy made a pleading face. "You know it's not good for you to counterattack us!"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Immediately, Diddy received a hard blow to the eye from Mandrew, causing a bruise. Diddy screamed in pain, much louder than Jemky. That was the main reason why he didn't usually defend himself well against them, since they always hit him back harder no matter what.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Mandrew repeated in a sarcastic tone.

"Well, you already know what our rules are, little lizard," Rocky added, taking him by the neck. "Don't tell Wrinkly or your uncle... or you'll see what we're capable of! Did you hear?!"

Diddy became so enraged by the blow he had received and, standing upside down, he rushed in to give some quick slaps in the face, this time to Mandrew and Rocky, getting them to let go of him. Diddy didn't stay any longer and ran out of there as fast as he could, while the four of them went after him, until they finally lost sight of him.

"This shameless monkey!" Rocky exclaimed, trying to look for him with the group.

"That idiot is going to pay me dearly!" Jemky added as he held his nose. "Just wait!"

Diddy continued running until he got back to his house and entered it with such desperation. He didn't want to go back to school again for the moment and had almost collapsed. He closed the door immediately while he was breathing heavily, although he didn't notice the presence of Donkey, who was coming out of his room.

Donkey saw Diddy arrive and noticed that he was exhausted, desperate... and with a bruised eye, although Diddy tried to regain his normal posture.

"Diddy! What happened? Why did you come back early?... Huh?! But what happened to your eye?!" Donkey exclaimed, shocked when he saw Diddy's eye in that state.