Chapter 67: A Stealth Plan

A/N: The next nine chapters will be very long, in fact, the next seven ones are like a single scene and what I did was divide it into chapters as I could.

Diddy and Dixie removed that last videocassette and put it in the drawer along with the others... All those video recordings left them with thousands of thoughts hovering in their minds, in turn that gave them an enormous indignation both because of the quartet for taking them for a fool and trampling on their relationship, as well as for the group of apes, who were beings without any drop of empathy and pity.

"Everything was... a lie with those four," Dixie said with her eyes lowered and holding back the feeling of humiliation. "I think this is worse than when we hear our so-called friends speaking badly about us."

"And those four stupid bullies," Diddy muttered as he was also consumed with indignation. "They took us for fools! All the time they took us for fools and we could never notice!" he added, throwing his cap to the floor and trampling it repeatedly.

"Ugh, I swear I feel like going out right now to beat them up, but we can't!" added Dixie, banging on the surface of the sideboard. "Oh, and that stupid orangutan burnt-hair has nothing better to do, that lizard-head!"

"And I swore all along that they would never know we were on Hurricane Island!" added Diddy, picking up his cap. "And it turns out that we have had contact with them all these last weeks as if nothing had happened... Oh, no, no, nooo. I would much rather hear those 'friends' we had talking badly about us again," he added, dropping his head on the sideboard.

"It's that... how could we distrust some... children who looked so helpless?" Dixie said, calming down and looking towards the 'Jenny and company' quartet, who remained static like dolls. Then, Dixie shuddered as she remembered what those kong children really were. "Ugh, and those wretched apes... How could they?! Why did they do that to... Jenny, Mandy, Melvyn and Ricky?! And they might not even be called that."

"Darn apes! They really are complete monsters! They have no feelings!" added Diddy in the same way. "So, literally Jenny, Mandy, Melvyn and Ricky are actually... real ones, but... you know."

"And you know what's the worst? That they plan to do the same to all those other children they have kidnapped!" Dixie exclaimed, putting her hands to her head, and then trying to calm down. "Oh, no, no, no. But why will they do that?! For what purpose would they do that?"

"Maybe they're planning to form some kind of army with... those kids," Diddy said pensively, as he shivered again. "Oh, no, but that band of apes really is psychopathic... How can they... turn children into... robots?"

"And all the time we were interacting with the four of them, swearing that they were ape kids just like us, and we never realized what they really are and what we had gotten ourselves into."

"And in the end, we were talking to those four fools Jemky and company... Urgh, and those stupid ones too! Not only did they take us for fools pretending to be our friends through Jenny and the others, but they also made fun of us!"

"You know? I hate those four ones... I hate them like you can't imagine! But... they also cause me pity; pity in the meaning of having seen where their bad blood comes from and that in the future, they'll probably follow the footsteps of their dads who are monstrous psychopaths."

"Don't be surprised; it didn't even cause them any pity when they were told what those mechanical children really are."

"Poor children..." Dixie said, watching Jenny's quartet again. "I don't want to imagine-"