The Dark Elf With A Fat Ass!

Well, You Now had Elfuda Living with you since she had nowhere to go and you helped her so why not? Every day when you had Free time you accompanied her to the Local McDonald's so she could Enjoy The Golden, Crispy, Delicious Food called Fries, She would call them God's food it was so good to her.

You were eating lunch there with her again as she gave you her Burger as she only wanted the Fries and you gave her your Fries in A Fair Trade.

Elfuda: You Know I'm not the First Person to arrive here.

Y/n: Yeah, I Know we Have Monster girls here too.

Elfuda: No I mean People who had Migrated from my world. You see I am actually over 220 Years Old and 20 Years ago I thought of A Massive war across my world, It's what you would call A Holy war. After the war Happened some of the People decided to leave and so they came here.

Y/n: So Their Refugees?

Elfuda: Exactly! To Be Honest Most come here for A Visit but some stay here, make Lives and do stuff. Like me.

Y/n: What do you do besides eat Fries?

Elfuda: (Muffled) S-Stuff...

Y/n: (Smirks) Yeah, Right. With that Gut?

Elfuda: (Blushing) S-Shut up!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Was She really A Warrior who thought in A Great War? She seems Far too soft and Sweet for that. I don't know Maybe the Fries Softened up.

Just then A Woman with Dark Ebony skin wearing Business Casual with A Name Tag Began walking in and Elfuda quickly recognized what she was.

Elfuda: Wait A Second...

She then pulled out her Arrow and Aimed it at the Woman.

Elfuda: Hold it right there!

Y/n: WOAH! What are you doing!?

Elfuda: She's not from this world!

???: You're Right.

She then removed her Hat revealing her Elf ears!

Kuroeda: That's right! I am A Dark Elf!

Kuroeda (A Dark Elf that had Moved into this world from the Fantasy world Elfuda came from/ She lives A Pretty Healthy Lifestyle but she works An Office Job and thanks to that she had developed A Pretty Fat Ass which she doesn't Like/ She carries ...

Kuroeda (A Dark Elf that had Moved into this world from the Fantasy world Elfuda came from/ She lives A Pretty Healthy Lifestyle but she works An Office Job and thanks to that she had developed A Pretty Fat Ass which she doesn't Like/ She carries around A Magical wooden Staff)

Y/n: Huh, It's A Gyaru Girl with An Amazing Ass.

Kuroeda: (Blushing) I-I AM NOT SOME GYARU GIRL!

Elfuda: It Doesn't Matter! Y/n, Stand Back! I'll shoot her!

Kuroeda: Try Getting Past my Spell first, You Wench!

Elfuda: Oh I'm sorry I forgot, you Dark elves always have Dark Magic! No Worries Maybe you can use my Bow and Arrows! They won't cause Pestilence because I'm Not A Hack!

Kuroeda then Slapped Elfuda's Bows out of her hands and then Elfuda Slapped Kuroeda's Staff out of her hands and they both then Began Slapping each other like A Certain Mad Scientist and Satan, as you Just broke up the fight halfway through!

Y/n: STOP! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! What is wrong here!? You are both Elves! Respect your fellow Woman! Seriously!

Elfuda: You don't get it Wood Elves and Dark Elves are Natural enemies!

Kuroeda: Yes, We fought in that War against each other!

Y/n: So? The War is Over! You two should Just Get along! I mean Come on both of you are Both Plus-sized Mythical ladies in Arms! You are both Overweight and Adorable Elves! You two should get along!

Both Elfuda and Kuroeda Blushed when they heard you call them overweight and Cute Elves and Kuroeda Picked up her Staff and walked away.

Kuroeda: Fine then. I'll be returning soon. First It's My Lunch Break.

Y/n: That's all I ask.

She then began walking away and you saw that Fat Ass.

Y/n: (Thoughts)

Elfuda: (Thoughts) I'm Not Jealous that some Dark Elf Is Taking his attention away from me. (Out of thoughts) Y/n can we have some more Fries?

Y/n: Well... Okay.

Elfuda: Thank you!

She then dragged you to the Cashier counter to buy lots of more Fries much to your chagrin.