Undead and Unluck!

We Opened up on your Mansion as you were enjoying some Mochi Donuts Your Mom had made when suddenly there was An Explosion in the distance because A Meteor Landed there.

Y/n: (Sigh) I never get A Damn break... Hey Mom Can you make some more Mochi donuts? I'm going to need more Of them for when I get back.

Kinue: Okay then sweetie! Have Fun!

Y/n: Thanks, Mom!

You then Teleported over to the Crash Site.

Meanwhile at the Crash Site...

A Girl Began running Over to check to see if everything was Okay and she was clearly Terrified.

Fuuko Izumo (She is an extremely Powerful Negator/ Power: Unluck/ She is A Pretty sad Story because when she was A Little girl she Hugged her Parents goodbye before leaving for A Flight and along with over 200 People died while on a Plane when A T...

Fuuko Izumo (She is an extremely Powerful Negator/ Power: Unluck/ She is A Pretty sad Story because when she was A Little girl she Hugged her Parents goodbye before leaving for A Flight and along with over 200 People died while on a Plane when A Turbine caught fire and it blew up at the airport/ She became A Shut in ever since and was about to end her own life when she met undead who wants to keep her alive so he can die/ She is Constantly in Perverse situations and is trying to figure out how to use her Powers/ Is A Member of the Union)

Fuuko: ANDY!? ARE YOU INSANE!? THIS IS A POPULATED AREA!

Just then A Man walked out regrowing his Legs like they never got blown off!

Andy: Ah, Don't worry about it! This Area has no One in it, I checked! I just wanted to see if you Love me enough that I'll die! We still need to do the Nasty I see.

Andy (Also A Negator/ Power: Undead/ He is A Man who is so Old he has absolutely no idea how old he is or what his real name is/ He is completely unkillable as he can survive anything thrown at him and he even survived being splattered into bits/ ...

Andy (Also A Negator/ Power: Undead/ He is A Man who is so Old he has absolutely no idea how old he is or what his real name is/ He is completely unkillable as he can survive anything thrown at him and he even survived being splattered into bits/ His Only goal is to actually die and he Plans on using Fuuko to do so By Getting her to love him enough that A Touch would kill him/ He can fly by cutting off Body parts, and even use A Katana long with A Plethary of other weapons)

Just then you Landed there and saw him standing there, and you realized what Happened.

Y/n: Of course, it's fucking you!

Andy: Look It's Y/n! I-

You then Punched his head Clean off!

Fuuko: AAAAAGH! W-Why did you do that!?

Y/n: He was Pissing me off, that's why. He's the second most annoying Immortal guy I ever met... 

You then Looked around.

Y/n: Oh Good He didn't show up. Look Undead-!

Undead Just regrew his Body as he smiled.

Andy: Actually It's Andy now Bud!

Y/n: I- Good Lord Man put some clothes on!

Andy: What? I'm perfectly fine with this.

Y/n: WELL I'M NOT!

Fuuko: Wait, Hold the Phone! You Know the A Him?

Andy: Huh? Oh Yeah, He Broke me out of the Union once, when that Lady got me.

Y/n: And I'm not sure how I felt about it ever since.

Andy: Hey Man, I'm Just Looking at how to die and she's my Best Bet!

Fuuko: Hey.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Andy: She Might have the Power to Kill me! All I have to do is Get her to have sex with me and-

Y/n: YOU WHAT!?

You then Grabbed his Arm and Ripped it clean off!

Andy: Woah Man, I was Just-

Y/n: SHUT UP!

You then began beating him with it until the arm disappeared!

Fuuko: Look It's Okay! We're A Part of the Union!

Y/n: Pfft, the Union. What A Bunch of Bitches. They act Like they can kill whoever they Please, but they're assholes. Except you Fuuko you seem sweet.

Fuuko: (Blushing) Oh, Thank you.

Andy: Oh Yeah, He's A Negator too.

Fuuko: Yeah! He's-

You then ripped his Lower Jaw off!

Y/n: DON'T SAY IT OUTLOUD JACKASS! I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IT!

Andy Then Regrew his Jaw.

Andy: Alright then, Hey Maybe we can go by Your House and-

Y/n: Fine, but dare touch my Mom and I will End you.

Andy: Alright then Let's go!

Y/n: I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THAT!

Fuuko: I'm so sorry about him.

Y/n: Nah, It's Okay, I dealt with him off and on for A Long time. At least You're sweet.

Fuuko: (Blushing) T-Thanks...

Y/n: Well You wanna Teleport or go with him?

Fuuko: I rather go with him if You Don't Mind.

Y/n: Okay then.

Fuuko: (Thoughts) Wait, do I actually Like him? Oh No! That Possibly means... My Unluck is at its strongest! I could Kill him!