A Tanuki and A Blight!/ Future Y/n!

Soon you were all Getting Much closer to the Doors to Blight's room after going through floor after Floor of the Tower, and every time one of your Kids got hurt you would act like your Mom and try and Help them.

Batman: So Wait, why Is he Like this?

Chibiusa: Huh?

Batman: He constantly Babies all of you and embarrasses all of you all of the time. How is he Like the Man he is Now?

Trunks: Dad May always be Like this but Trust us he's far stronger than you realize.

You all then Made it to the top floor, where someone was beating up some Guards.

???: Rasengan!!

He then slammed A Ball of chakra into A Guy's head knocking him out.

Y/n: Huh? Is that-?

Kids: Uncle Math!

It was Indeed A Future Math as he Looked Older and A Bit Rounder than before.

Future Math: Y/n? Best Buddy it's you from the Past! It's Great to see you!

Y/n: Hey Math, I... You Look A Little... Um...

Sarada: Dad he's overweight Just say it.

Y/n: I am not saying or Implying that!

Future Math: HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I love my Ramen, But I can still Kick ass! Right, Shukaku?

Shukaku then popped his head out.

Shukaku: Yeah, he's actually doing better than Naruto now.

Y/n: True, You do Have That Destruction energy, Best Buddy.

Trunks: What are you doing?

Future Math: Well I'm here to save Y/n, the Future one from Blight but it seems like you were all about ready to beat me to it.

Y/n: Well Let's save me! Now that we have one of the strongest Buys we Know!

You and Future Math then Busted the doors down, as Blight Jumped up in Fear!

Blight: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Kids: YOU TOOK OUR DAD, YOU JERK!

Blight:

Y/n: H-How evil are you?

Batman: He Killed My Father.

Blight: Ah, Batman Isn't this such A Treat, I still have my prisoner with me.

He then revealed A Figure in A Power dampening device surrounded by energy.

Y/n: You Know I rather take him over Joker any day.

Batman: Was he that bad?

Y/n: Just the worst.

Blight: Quit your Whining because you all going to have to fight me to-

Y/n: Yeah, No.

You then shot A Single shot at the Machine and it Blew up.

Blight: That isn't Good.

Just then A Figure walked out of the smoke and it was Future You, and you looked Mainly the same but with A Nice Looking beard, and slightly Longer Hair.

Future Y/n: Blight.

Blight: NO! Take this!!

He then shot an Atomic blast at Future You but Future You grabbed your arm and put it against your Knee!

Blight: Please don't break my arm.

Future Y/n: No.

He then snapped his arm!

Blight: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Future you then Uppercutted him into the Sky before he fell back to the floor so Hard it Made A Small Crater.

Future Y/n: You're going back to Jail.

You didn't even have to Power up even once against him.

Just then Chronoa popped in!

Chronoa: Y/n! You're Okay!

Kids: DAD YOU'RE HERE!

Chronoa: What am I!? Chopped Liver!?

Kids: Sorry Chronia.

Chronoa: It's Okay!

Y/n: Hey Future Me?

Future Y/n: Hm?

Y/n: How do I become like You?

Future: Heh, Just keep fighting for the ones you Love. That's How.

Y/n: Thanks.

Just then you Began Glowing Green Much to everyone's confusion.

Y/n: Wait, what's Happening!?

Chronoa: You're getting sent back to your time.

Y/n: Woah Really?

Chronoa: Yes, But I got to tell you one more thing before you go.

Y/n: Yes?

She then Pecked you on the Lips.

Chronoa: Besides Being your Boss I'm also one of your Girlfriends in the Future.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Wow...

Future You Just smiled in the background Knowing that there are way more girls coming along the way.

Just then you got sent back in time and you landed back in the Lab!

Y/n: Huh!? What Happened!?

Shaka: YES! He's Back!

Vegapunk: Quasar! Y/n my Boy are you Okay?

Y/n: I am! I-I Saw my Future Future Kids, I Met A Future Batman, and I even Met Future Me and Future Math! That reminds me.

You then ran off.

Bulma: Y/n where are you going? You Just got Back!

Y/n: I gotta tell My Best Buddy to Lay off the Ramen! He does not have the Metabolism of Someone Like Me, Luffy, or even Hinata!

You then  ran off to Leaving Team science in confusion.