Escape from the Doctors!/ Rogue Robots!

You quickly followed the Androids to A Nearby Health bay for Robots where there were dozens of Robots being held up each of them going completely bonkers and unable to work properly and do their Jobs.

Y/n: (Whisper) Man, This is some kind of Android Mental Ward. Now I am expecting A Robot to stab me on sight.

You snuck past the Arms coming from the ceiling for anyone walking in and you walked up to A Robot who was looking half past Insane stuck inside An energy Straightjacket.

Y/n: Psst, Have you seen A Rusted robot around here?

Crazy Robot: R-Really? I saw one but that can't be real! Those robots hadn't been around for hundreds of years!

Y/n: But I saw him.

Crazy Robots:

Y/n: Uh... Okay.

You then saw the Rusted robot and snuck over to him.

Y/n: Dude what are you here for?

He Just Looked nervously at you.

Y/n: Do you have A Name?

Wall-E: Wall-E.

Y/n: Huh, Okay. Look Do you know where I can find some Humans with Keyblades? Like swords that are shaped like Keys?

He looked confused.

Y/n: You Know the things you open doors with.

He then waved his index finger to make A Key shape.

Y/n: Yes! Like that!

He then began thinking and he remembered two ladies who looked like they were carrying something like that. He then nodded.

Y/n: Good now you can show me and we can-

Wall-E: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: W-What!? What is it!?

He then began Frantically pointing at A Glassdoor where it Looked like his Friend was being decapitated! He freaked even more destroying his Energy Cage and trying to save her!

Y/n: WALL-E! NO!

He then grabbed the Gun and pointed it behind him not knowing what he was doing!

Wall-E: EVE!

EVE: Wall-E! NO!

He then accidentally fired A Shot that blew up A Control Panel which shut down all of the Control systems in the room and freed all of the out-of-control robots!

Wall-E and Eve:

Y/n: Ssssss... Dude, I think you Managed to make A Little Oopsie...

Eve: WALL-E!?

Wall-E: Eep!

Just then all of the Crazy robots Broke out of the Damn containment but then grabbed Wall-E Holding him up like he's some kind of hero! 

Y/n: You think we should get him?

She then looked at you with A "What do you think?" Look.

Y/n: Right! We're coming for you, Buddy!

You two quickly chased the Chaos only to find the entire group stopped by A Whole Wall of Guard robots and Eve quickly grabbed Wall-E only for her And Wall-E's Pictures being Taken making them Look like Criminals!

Y/n: AW CRAPBASKETS!

You then teleported and grabbed them and teleported out as their Pictures were Plastered all over the ship with the words "Rogue Robots" being said on repeat!

Meanwhile on the Ship...

???: Hmm, Sir I- You Know what. Nevermind. Best not to Bother Him. I can Take care of this Myself. This is a Job built for an Android. Like it has been for the last 800 years.

He then Pressed A Button.

???: Get all Guards to search for them. Who gave the Order? The captain of this ship you Knave.

 Who gave the Order? The captain of this ship you Knave