Saving Lum!

You had Teleported onto the Oni Royal Ship that was Lum being stored and you were Just walking towards the Royal throne room, as A Bunch of Guards tried to stop you, but you quickly dispatched all of them, and you smashed the doors Open!

Y/n: LUM!

Lum was Inside Along with Rei, Ten, And her Parents as they were discussing the terms of their Marriage!

Lum: DARLING!

Ten: Y/n!

Rei:L YOU!

Y/n: Oh Hell No It's you.

Rei: I'm going to-!!

Y/n: Ice Capsule.

You then froze him in His Ice.

Lum: Darling what are you doing here? If you take me Back Noe earth could be under Threat and-

Y/n: I don't care!! Lum I want you to say it.

Lum: S-Say what?

Y/n: I want you to say it. I Want you to say you want to stay on Earth!!

Lum: I... I... I...

Ten: Just say it!

Lum: I WANT TO STAY ON EARTH! OKAY! TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Y/n: That's what I wanted to hear!

Lum's Father: Well I'm sorry about all that, but Rei will be her Husband!

Y/n: We had A Deal! I caught her in that Game and Earth is safe and you agreed I would be her Husband Honor that!

Lum's Mother: Look As Much as We would love to, We have to ensure the Royal Bloodline, So I'm but sorry but Take this.

She then Unleashed A Giant thunderstorm as you quickly transformed!

Y/n: Gear 4: Bounceman!!

The Thunderstorm then struck you but it did absolutely nothing! She was Shocked, but Lum and Ten Knew!

Lum's Mother: H-How Does Lightning not work?

Y/n: I'm made of Rubber.

Lum's Father: Let me Handle this!

He then shot out A Giant Blast of Fire which quickly hit you but you tanked the entire Blast with absolutely no damage!

Lum's Father: Wait, Fire doesn't work either? Why?

Y/n: MY GUTS!!!

Lum's Parents were both shocked by this!

Y/n: GUM GUM KONG GATLING!!!

You then Began Punching Both of her Parents with over 1,000,000,000 Punches as they were both sent flying out of the Room, and you quickly tired yourself out!

Y/n: I think we come to an understanding. You come for my Planet Retribution will be Paid.

Lum's Parents: Understood... Sir...

Y/n: Perfect. Now Let's go Home Lum.

Lum then Hugged you as she had hearts in her eyes and she was Blushing as well.

Lum: OH DARLING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~!! I KNEW YOU WOULD SAVE ME~!! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU~!!

Y/n: Heh, Good. Love you too.

You, Lum, and Ten all Instantly Transmitted Back home. To be honest it would be Many years before any Oni would try any stuff on you again.