NewWorldOnline!/ The Shield Girl!

There was A VR Game you were A Huge Fan of after Konata introduced it to you It was Called New World Online Thankfully it had no Bloody History like SOA. You had even made new Friends and Joined A Guild of Goofballs much like Fairy Tail.

You were in the Game walking around searching for something.

Y/n: Hm, This place seems pretty Strange. No Signs of Intelligent Life at all. Maybe they're-

Just then A Stream of Poison nearly hit you as your Observation Haki Kicked in and you quickly managed to dodge it just in time, and You safely landed on your Feet.

Y/n: Maple, I Know that's You!

Just then A Girl with Armor and A Huge shield walked out smiling!

Maple: Hey Y/n! Just wanted to test to see if you're still as good as before! Hadn't seen you logged in in A While.

Maple (Real Name: Kaede Houjo/ She is A Girl who had never played an MMORPG Before New World Online and she Played like A Total Noob and ended up becoming A God Like character in this world/ She has An Angel, Demon, and Machine God, and even An An...

Maple (Real Name: Kaede Houjo/ She is A Girl who had never played an MMORPG Before New World Online and she Played like A Total Noob and ended up becoming A God Like character in this world/ She has An Angel, Demon, and Machine God, and even An Angel-Demon fusion form/ She had spent all Points on defense and is damn near Unkillable/ Her armor she had Gotten from A Massive Poison Hydra and gives her the Powers to summon The same Hydra made out of Poison)

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry! I had been busy lately but I had gotten A Lot stronger.

Maple: Great! I had gotten stronger as well! And so Had Sally!

Just then A Ninja Girl Landed Behind Maple Using her Shield as her Defense in case A PVP Fight started!

Sally: Hey, Y/n!

Sally (Real name: Risa Shiramine/ She is Maple's Best Friend and Companion/ She compliments Maple's defensive skills by being very Fast and strong/ She is also A Gamer unlike Maple which makes her strong like her/ She also has A Pet Fox and is ski...

Sally (Real name: Risa Shiramine/ She is Maple's Best Friend and Companion/ She compliments Maple's defensive skills by being very Fast and strong/ She is also A Gamer unlike Maple which makes her strong like her/ She also has A Pet Fox and is skilled in Wind and Fire Magic)

Y/n: Oh Thank God It's you too. I thought this was just going to be some kind of Ambush Bullshit. I swear if I got into another one of those I was going to start throwing hands instead of Just Instant Transmission out of there.

Sally: If you didn't know it was us you wouldn't have attacked us right?

Y/n: ...

Sally: Right?

Y/n: Sorry, I was thinking stuff over.

Sally: What kind of stuff?

Y/n: Never mind that! I gotta stop by the Guild and see everyone!

Maple: Great! We've all been waiting for you! Syrup can take us there!

Just then A Tiny Turtle showed up doing A Little dance.

Syrup: Syrup!

Syrup (Maples Tiny Pet Turtle/ He can become A Giant Mount and can fly around thanks to Gigantification and Telekenisis Skills/ He can also shoot Giant Green Blasts from his Mouth allowing him to destroy Huge enemies Godzilla style)

Y/n: Awww, Hi Syrup!

Syrup then Grew into A Giant Building sized Turtle as you all Hopped on his shell and you all flew off in the direction of the Guild Hall.

Y/n: Onwards Shioshiba!!

Sally: (Chuckles) What?

Y/n: Heard that from A Cartoon.

Maple: Alright Let's go Syrup!

Syrup: Syrup!