The Teasing Masters Future Daughter!

Y/n: AWWW, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR FUTURE DAUGHTER~!!

You were excited because Trunks decided to Return to the Future and Get Another Daughter. He described this girl to be the Daughter of you and Takagi and is the Spitting Image of her Mother.

Takagi: Oh Y/n I'm sometimes shocked you're Not the Mother here~

Y/n: Eh!? I Love my Children okay? Geez, Don't tease me like that.

Takagi: Ah It's Okay, You're so Much Like your Mother~

Y/n: I swear I'm not. I'm Completely different, Okay?

Takagi: Sure you are.

Y/n: Hmph.

Just then the Time Machine returned as Trunks Hopped out.

Trunks: Alright Dad, I got you, the Girl! She's still finishing up her Lunch though! Meet Chi!

Chi: Oh Man Mom Packed me Peppers... She's going to get mad if I don't eat them...

Chi (The Future Daughter of you and Takagi-San/ She is The Spitting image of her own Mother, and she Loves to tease you as well/ She has her own romances that she clearly takes from your side of her parent's relationship)

Trunks: Fine, I'll eat them.

Chi: Thanks Big Bro!

She then handed what was left of her Bento Box to her Big Brother and ran to the two of you!

Chi: Mama! Papa!

Takagi: Oh My Gosh she Looks Just Like me when we were in Middle school~!

Y/n: AWWWW, SO CUTE~!!

Chi: Papa, You're Just Like Grandma sometimes you know that?

Y/n: Ack! Y-You too! You really are your Mothers's Kids...

Chi: Yep!

Takagi: That's My Daughter~!

Y/n: Heh, Yep. Too Cute~!