Saving those SCPs!

Azad was about to prepare and his Ritual was to absorb the Powers of all of the SCPs he had Captured, as he finished forming the Alchemy circle and made himself Far stronger.

Azad: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course! This is now my time to Shine! I shall be Far more Powerful! I-

Just then you Teleported in with Mal.

Y/n: YOU!

Azad: Oh Fuck me Sideways! You! But Oooh, You had Gotten Me my Final SCP!

Y/n: Huh?

Azad: The Powers to Give Out Instant Death Via Cellular Device!

Y/n: YOU'RE INSANE!!

Mal: Yeah! My Powers are Mine! Alone!

Y/n: You Better answer for your crime you son of A-

Ms. Sweetie: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Ms. Sweetie?

Ms. Sweetie: Nice seeing you again, Sweetcakes~! Oh, Don't tell me any of my brothers showed up with you. They're more of A nuisance than anything.

Mal: Yeah, because you're the Barbie of the Little Mister series.

Ms. Sweetie: Hey! I just Love Pink things and Candy! Any Girl would like that!

Azad: WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!? I AM FUSING WITH ALL OF THEM AND YOU CAN'T-!

Just then the Ceiling Blew up as A Bunch of Soldiers came down from it, all wielding A Bunch of assault rifles and other advanced weapons!

SCP Team: The City Slickers (They are A Group of Soldiers dedicated to Monitoring, Tracking, and Containing, SCPs Found in Urban Areas)

A/n: Imagine there are several of them, Please.

Buck showed up as well!

Doctor Buck: Alright, You have several SCPs Ranging from Euclid for Keter Class! You are Officially under Arrest!

Y/n: Buck? You're here?

Buck: Y/n? Let me Guess Mal-

Y/n: Yes, she Brought me here.

Mal: Hey.

Azad: No Matter!!

He then ran off and Jumped onto A Mecha Spider Ride! It then slowly began to walk off as you were quickly catching up with it.

Azad: No Matter I shall activate... MAXINUM OVERDRIVE!!! HIYAH!!!

The Spider Mech then Began walking slightly faster when you Grabbed him.

Azad: I Knew I should have gotten the Turbo...

Y/n: Nowhere to Run Now Azad!

Azad: I actually have one thing. Hehehehe.

He then disappeared out of there!

Y/n: D-Did he Just-? That Motherfucker! He Just teleported out of there! When can he do that!?

Buck: Look We're taking these SCPs back to The nearest Base for Transport.

Y/n: Right.

Mal then Hugged your arm.

Mal: Can I hang out at your house, Please~?

Y/n: Oh Sure.

Ms. Sweetie then began Laying her bosom on her year being so Tall at over 10ft.

Ms. Sweetie: I'd Like to come too~!

Y/n: Oh Okay. (Thoughts) I feel like Another Round of Confessions are coming soon.