First Opening!

We Open up in the Sky as You, Math, Trunks, and Goten fly through the sky carrying Natsu and Luffy as well!

You all soon landed in An Open Field as you charged up into the sky changing into MUI Fighting against Black Frieza as you both Traded Hands!

Math was Fighting against Madara Trading Rasanegan's with the God of Shinobi as he kept on shooting fire attacks and Truth orbs!

Trunks and Goten had Fused into Gotenks were fighting All For one the Latter Turned his Arm into A Giant Monsterous one and sent Gotenks flying as he shot Back A Bunch of Energy beams at the suited Menace, and they then fired A Galactic donut which Trapped him in Place before slamming him into the Ground!

Natsu was fighting against Azad They Traded Water and Fire Dragon slayer Attacks, Natsu entered the Dragon force and punched Azad in the chest with An Iron-Fire Dragon Fist!

Luffy goes Gear Five as he fights against Awakened Lucci, Luffy laughing and dodging attacks left and Right as he Turns his Hand Grabbing Lucci and sending him flying as he then slingshot himself into the Chest!

Then You and Math Fused into YMath using the Metamorean Fusion Dance! You both then began fighting against A Full Powered Beerus your collided Bunches Creating A Massive Crater beneath you as you were sent flying! The Fusion of you two then Created A Rasenkamehameha and fired it at Beerus Point Blank!

Everyone watches from Far arriving on Whis' Transporation Cube as you appear flying into the Sky changing into SSJ1, 2, 3, And then 4 As you are in SSJ4 Ready to Throw Hands with A New Villian who is ready to fight our Heroes!

RIP Akira Toriyama. May Shenron Carry you into Heaven. 

April 5th, 1995- March 1, 2024