Kyouka's Place of Work!

You soon stopped by the Brothel Kyouka works at after school because you Planned to visit her and try and talk her out of this Job because seriously you didn't like this at all.

You knocked on the door and it opened by itself as you walked inside and you slowly walked through, only to accidentally meet with the Brothel Owner as she was walking out of A Room.

Erina: Ara ara, It's A Famous Customer~ The Y/n L/n~ It's such an Honor~

Erina Houjou (The Owner of the Brothel And A Mother to the former Student council president Reona Houjou/ She is A Very sweet and Motherly woman even taking care of her daughter when she was sick with the Flu)

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Well, N-No Ma'am I was Just searching for-

Erina: Oh No need to be Shy~ I'll make your time very special here~

Y/n: (Blushing) L-Listen Lady I'm Just here to- WOAH!

She then took you to A Room where she pushed you onto A Bed and shut the door.

Y/n: Look Lady your really beautiful and everything and you would be great in my Harem if you feel the same way about me but considering this is your Job, I-

Erina: Oh I do really like you, My Daughter has been Talking Highly for A While~!

Y/n: Oh... She does...

???: MOM!?

Erina: Ara ara, There she is Now.

Reona: Mom, What are you thinking? You Know how I feel about him!

Reona Houjou (She is Erina's Daughter and the former Student Body president before Medaka took over after her/ She Got Kyouka into the Brothel by Blackmailing her after catching her in the Act/ She can be pretty sneaky but is Nice to her Friends a...

Reona Houjou (She is Erina's Daughter and the former Student Body president before Medaka took over after her/ She Got Kyouka into the Brothel by Blackmailing her after catching her in the Act/ She can be pretty sneaky but is Nice to her Friends after all)

Kyouka was there as well, and she Looked A Little Flustered.

Erina: Oh Really? Well we can make it A Four way~

Y/n: Excuse me what?

Reona: Okay that works.

Kyouka: Yeah, I suppose.

Y/n: So you all romantically Like me?

They all smiled and nodded.

Y/n: I see... We're not doing it here then.

You then used your Nen Ability to generate the Hyperbolic time chamber space around all of you.

Y/n: There is A Bed over there and Use it. Also, Kyouka?

Kyouka: (Blushing) Um, Yeah?

Y/n: Crazy Diamond.

Crazy Diamond: DORA!

He then punched Kyouka once only to heal her.

Kyouka: Wait, what Happened?

Y/n: I restored your Hymen. You are A Virgin again, Kyouka.

Kyouka: (Blushing) W-Why?

Y/n: Well I want to make your first time special.

Kyouka: (Blushing) Thank you...

Y/n: (Smirks) You Know this Is A Weird way to spend A Winter Afternoon, but... Lets be honest it's A Man's Dream. Not Mine to say but A Lot of Men's Dreams.

You then walked over to the three beautiful Naked Women, as you Just took One last deep breath before jumping in.