Spending time with some of your Girlfriends!

After the Recent adventures you had Going on you wanted to spend some time with your girlfriends, so you decided to do so and you had Begun to spend time with them.

First up it's with Medaka of course.

You were in your room Just relaxing when Medaka scooched in and began to Hug you from Behind.

Medaka: Hello Husband.

Y/n: Oh Hello Medaka, How is it going?

Medaka: Good, I had to deal with the Kendo Club.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Medaka: Apparently most of them were back to their old ways Just smoking and acting like A Bunch of Ruffians.

Y/n: Huh, You think Erza and Zoro would have put the fear into them not to, But the bigger thing here is that you were back to doing your Student Council President Biz. I thought you retired.

Medaka: Well, to be honest, I can't stop myself from Helping People.

Y/n: And That's why I love you so Much.

You both then Began Kissing You then broke the Kiss and smiled.

Y/n: How about I make us some Of my Delicious candy-filled sundaes?

Medaka: That would be perfect~

She then Kissed you on the cheek before you left for the Kitchen.

And then there was Nano...

You were Hanging out with Nano as You were Spending some time with her Teaching her how to cook, and you noticed she was eating A Protein Bar.

Y/n: Hey Nano what's up with that? You're going to ruin your appetite eating like that.

Nano: Protein Bars are A Very efficient Snack as they reduce Hunger and keep one full, and these ones have Plenty of Calories to keep one at maximum energy at all times.

Y/n: Plenty of Calories Huh?

You then Began Imagining A Chubby Nano, and the Thought was Kind of Silly but adorable.

You then swatted the thoughts away.

Y/n: No!

The thoughts then came Back.

Y/n: Get away damn you!

They then came back again.

Y/n: Alright that's it!!

You then Pulled out one of your swords and you began beating the shit out of thoughts until they disappeared.

Y/n: Whew...!

Nano: You Know Me Being So Chubby would Most likely be Inifficent Right?

Y/n: I Know, but it sounded Cute...

Nano: True.

And then there was Karane.

Y/n: Okay Karane, I'm about to get you something so Keep closing your eyes!

Karane: O-Okay then, I-It's not like I want anything from you...

You then teleported out of there as A Random cat landed in front of Karane and it Began to Play with her Skirt tugging at the Hem of it.

Karane: (Thoughts/Blushing) W-Wait, Is this What He had Planned!? T-THAT PERVERT!

Y/n: Hey Karane I'm Back I-

Karane: YOU PERVERT!!

Y/n: Eh?

Karane then began to Lay A Beating on you!

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL!?

Soon it was revealed it was A Cat that Touched her skirt, she apologized Profusely, and you of course Forgave her.

She was simply too cute not to forgive.